◆英語タイトル：Support.com, Inc. (SPRT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Support.com, Inc. (SPRT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Support.com, Inc. (Support.com) is provider of cloud-based software and services. The company provides technology support services and software products to its customers through channel partners. The service line includes set up, installation, connection, security, and repairs and optimization of personal computers, tablets, gaming devices, printers, smartphones, servers, digital cameras, music players, networks and other technology. Its key software products include Cosmos System Care, SUPERAntiSpyware and ARO among others. The company also provides online care for the digital home and small business in North America. Support.com is headquartered in Redwood City, California, the US.
Support.com, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 08,2018: Support.com Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Aug 09,2017: Support.com reports second quarter 2017 financial results
May 16,2017: Support.com reports Q1 2017 financial results
Feb 16,2017: Support.com Q4 net loss decreases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Support.com, Inc. – Key Facts 5
Support.com, Inc. – Key Employees 6
Support.com, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Support.com, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Support.com, Inc. – History 9
Support.com, Inc. – Company Statement 11
Support.com, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Support.com, Inc. – Business Description 14
Support.com, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 15
Support.com, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Support.com, Inc. – Strengths 16
Support.com, Inc. – Weaknesses 17
Support.com, Inc. – Opportunities 18
Support.com, Inc. – Threats 19
Support.com, Inc. – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
May 08, 2018: Support.com Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results 28
Aug 09, 2017: Support.com reports second quarter 2017 financial results 30
May 16, 2017: Support.com reports Q1 2017 financial results 31
Feb 16, 2017: Support.com Q4 net loss decreases 32
Section 5 – Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Tables
Support.com, Inc., Key Facts 5
Support.com, Inc., Key Employees 6
Support.com, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Support.com, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Support.com, Inc., History 9
Support.com, Inc., Other Locations 12
Support.com, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
Support.com, Inc., Key Competitors 20
Support.com, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
Support.com, Inc., Annual Ratios 22
Support.com, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Support.com, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Support.com, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List of Figures
Support.com, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
Support.com, Inc., Ratio Charts 27
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Support.com, Inc. (SPRT)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら