◆英語タイトル：Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) is an oil and gas company that develops, owns and operates midstream energy infrastructure assets located in unconventional shale resource basins and shale formations across North America. The company operates natural gas, crude oil, and produced water gathering systems in unconventional resource basins including Williston Basin, Fort Worth Basin, Appalachian Basin, Delaware Basin, Piceance Basin and Denver-Julesburg Basin. It also develops natural gas gathering and condensate stabilization infrastructure in the Utica Shale in southeastern Ohio. SMLP’s Appalachian Basin includes the Marcellus and Utica shale formations in West Virginia and Ohio. The company’s Denver-Julesburg Basin comprises of the Niobrara and Codell shale formations in Colorado and Wyoming. It has operations in Texas, Georgia and Colorado, the US. SMLP is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, the US.
Summit Midstream Partners LP Key Recent Developments
Mar 08,2021: Summit Midstream Partners announces closing of financing for the Double E Pipeline Project
Mar 04,2021: Summit Midstream Partners, LP Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial and Operating Results and Confirms 2021 Financial Guidance
Feb 02,2021: Summit Midstream Partners, LP Announces $175 million of Financing Commitments for its Double E Pipeline Project and Schedules Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Call
Jan 13,2021: Double E’s 1.35 Bcf/d natural gas project from Permian to Gulf Coast OK’d for construction
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Summit Midstream Partners LP provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Summit Midstream Partners LP including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Key Information
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Overview
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Key Employees
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Key Employee Biographies
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Key Operational Heads
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Major Products and Services
Summit Midstream Partners LP – History
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Company Statement
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Business Description
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Corporate Strategy
Summit Midstream Partners LP – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Strengths
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Weaknesses
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Opportunities
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Threats
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Summit Midstream Partners LP – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Key Information
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Key Ratios
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Share Data
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Major Products and Services
Summit Midstream Partners LP, History
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Key Employees
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Key Employee Biographies
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Key Operational Heads
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Other Locations
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Subsidiaries
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Key Competitors
Summit Midstream Partners LP, SWOT Analysis
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Ratios based on current share price
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Annual Ratios
Summit Midstream Partners LP, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら