◆英語タイトル：Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd (4203) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd (4203) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd (Sumitomo Bakelite) is a chemical manufacturing company which offers plastic solutions. The company’s products portfolio include IT materials, high performance plastics, films and sheets, plates, medical equipment products, LZ products, s- bios, p-plus, COIN, and waterproofing products. It offers IT materials such as epoxy resin molding compounds for encapsulation of semiconductor devices, coating resins for semiconductor wafers and liquid epoxy resins for encapsulation of semiconductors. Sumitomo offers automotive and railways products and electrical and electronics equipment among others. The company caters to automotive, railways, aircraft, electrical and electronics; medical institutions or laboratories, construction, agriculture and packaging industries, among others. It has research laboratories in Kobe, Amagasaki, Kanuma, Shizuoka, Utsunomiya and Nogata, and others. Sumitomo Bakelite is headquartered in Shinagawa-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – Key Facts 5
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – Key Employees 6
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – Major Products and Services 7
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – History 8
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – Company Statement 9
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – Business Description 13
Business Segment: High-Performance Plastics 13
Business Segment: Quality of Life Products 13
Business Segment: Semiconductor Materials 14
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – Strengths 15
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – Weaknesses 16
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – Opportunities 17
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – Threats 18
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, History 8
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Other Locations 10
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Key Competitors 19
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 20
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 21
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 25
Sumitomo Bakelite Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31