◆英語タイトル：Sulzer Ltd (SUN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
Sulzer Ltd (SUN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sulzer Ltd (Sulzer) is a fluid engineering company. It manufactures and supplies pump equipment. The company’s product offerings include pumping, mixing, agitation, separation and application technologies for all fluid types. Sulzer also provides technology-based service solutions for complex rotating equipment maintenance. The company serves customers in oil and gas, rail, water, pulp and paper, power, construction, metal, mining, marine, health care and food sectors among others across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North America, South America and Asia Pacific. It has production and service sites across the world. Sulzer is headquartered in Winterthur, Zurich, Switzerland.
Sulzer Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 14,2020: Sulzer partners with H&M and Worn Again in developing technology for textile recycling – Sulzer Chemtech’s division president elected chairman of Worn Again
Oct 13,2020: Sulzer’s processing technology enables green tire and rubber production
Aug 25,2020: Sulzer to acquire drug delivery device developer Haselmeier for €100m
Jul 07,2020: Sulzer’s mass transfer technology supports development of Dangote Refinery
Jul 01,2020: Sulzer supports BEWiSynbra Group’s circular EPS strategy
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Sulzer Ltd – Key Facts
Sulzer Ltd – Key Employees
Sulzer Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Sulzer Ltd – Major Products and Services
Sulzer Ltd – History
Sulzer Ltd – Company Statement
Sulzer Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sulzer Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Applicator Systems
Business Segment: Chemtech
Business Segment: Pumps Equipment
Business Segment: Rotating Equipment Services
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Sulzer Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sulzer Ltd – Strengths
Sulzer Ltd – Weaknesses
Sulzer Ltd – Opportunities
Sulzer Ltd – Threats
Sulzer Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Sulzer Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Dec 14, 2020: Sulzer partners with H&M and Worn Again in developing technology for textile recycling – Sulzer Chemtech’s division president elected chairman of Worn Again
Oct 13, 2020: Sulzer’s processing technology enables green tire and rubber production
Aug 25, 2020: Sulzer to acquire drug delivery device developer Haselmeier for €100m
Jul 07, 2020: Sulzer’s mass transfer technology supports development of Dangote Refinery
Jul 01, 2020: Sulzer supports BEWiSynbra Group’s circular EPS strategy
Jun 23, 2020: Sulzer GTC helps Croatian refinery to restore its CDU operations
Jun 03, 2020: Essentium 3D reusable face masks help keep essential business operating
Apr 27, 2020: Lukoil signs memorandum on production of Sulzer oilfield service equipment in Kogalym
Jan 23, 2020: Sulzer wins contract to supply innovative and compact gas dehydration technology for ExxonMobil
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sulzer Ltd, Key Facts
Sulzer Ltd, Key Employees
Sulzer Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Sulzer Ltd, Major Products and Services
Sulzer Ltd, History
Sulzer Ltd, Subsidiaries
Sulzer Ltd, Joint Venture
Sulzer Ltd, Key Competitors
Sulzer Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Sulzer Ltd, Annual Ratios
Sulzer Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Sulzer Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Sulzer Ltd, Interim Ratios
Sulzer Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios