◆英語タイトル：Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. (SUJANAUNI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. (SUJANAUNI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. (SUIL) is an equipment manufacturer. It produces and markets light engineering components, electronic appliances and steel products. The company’s product offerings include bearings and bearing components; and steam irons, geysers, roti-makers, water heaters, mixies, and fans and fan components. SUIL also casts, processes and trades steel products. It serves customers in automobile, hydraulics, chemical industry, heavy electrical industry and machine tools sectors. The company has its operational presence in India and overseas. SUIL is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. – Key Facts
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. – Key Employees
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. – Major Products and Services
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. – History
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. – Business Description
Business Segment: Appliances
Business Segment: India
Business Segment: LEC
Business Segment: Steel
Geographical Segment: Outside India
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. – Strengths
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. – Weaknesses
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. – Opportunities
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. – Threats
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd., Key Facts
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd., Key Employees
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd., Major Products and Services
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd., History
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd., Other Locations
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd., Subsidiaries
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd., Key Competitors
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd., Annual Ratios
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Sujana Universal Industries Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios