◆英語タイトル：Subaru Corp (7270) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Subaru Corp (7270) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Subaru Corp (Subaru), formerly Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd., is a manufacturer and distributor of passenger cars and aerospace-related products. The company’s primary business includes manufacturing of automobiles products. Subaru manufactures, repair and sells minicars, small and passenger cars, airplanes, aerospace-related machinery, generators, and engine-equipped machinery, among others. Its major products include Legacy, Impresa, WRX, Ascent, Stella, Chiffon, unmanned utility vehicle, helicopters and other OEM models. It has facilities in Japan, the US, Belgium, Canada, Italy, the Netherlands and China. The company sells products in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia and other countries through its subsidiaries and distributors. Subaru is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Subaru Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 06,2019: Toyota and Subaru agree to jointly develop BEV-dedicated Platform and BEV SUV
Nov 27,2018: Subaru to install Japan’s largest-scale captive-consumption solar power system at its engine and transmission plant in Gunma, Japan
Jun 11,2018: Legal & General Investment Management takes action on climate change risks
May 11,2018: Subaru Corporation Announces Consolidated Financial Results for FYE2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Subaru Corp – Key Facts
Subaru Corp – Key Employees
Subaru Corp – Major Products and Services
Subaru Corp – History
Subaru Corp – Company Statement
Subaru Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Subaru Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Aerospace
Business Segment: Automobiles
Business Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Subaru Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Subaru Corp – Strengths
Subaru Corp – Weaknesses
Subaru Corp – Opportunities
Subaru Corp – Threats
Subaru Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 06, 2019: Toyota and Subaru agree to jointly develop BEV-dedicated Platform and BEV SUV
Nov 27, 2018: Subaru to install Japan’s largest-scale captive-consumption solar power system at its engine and transmission plant in Gunma, Japan
Jun 11, 2018: Legal & General Investment Management takes action on climate change risks
May 11, 2018: Subaru Corporation Announces Consolidated Financial Results for FYE2018
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Subaru Corp, Key Facts
Subaru Corp, Key Employees
Subaru Corp, Major Products and Services
Subaru Corp, History
Subaru Corp, Other Locations
Subaru Corp, Subsidiaries
Subaru Corp, Key Competitors
Subaru Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Subaru Corp, Annual Ratios
Subaru Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Subaru Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Subaru Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Subaru Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Subaru Corp, Ratio Charts