◆英語タイトル：Strategic Metals Ltd (SMD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Strategic Metals Ltd (Strategic Metals) is a mining and mineral exploration company that acquires, explores, produces, and develops gold properties across Canada. Its portfolio covers a broad suite of metals, including gold, silver, lead, zinc, copper, tin, tungsten, vanadium and lithium. It operates deposit types, such as porphyry, skarn, epithermal vein, orogenic gold, sedex and carbonate replacement. Strategic Metals’ projects include Scarlet East project and Midas Touch project. The company also has interests in companies such as Silver Range Resources, ATAC Resources, and others. It conducts ongoing research and exploration to maintain a portfolio of high-quality exploration projects that spans commodities and deposit types. Strategic Metals is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Strategic Metals Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 11,2021: Honey Badger Silver Announces Addition of Three Top-Tier Advanced Silver Properties to its Growing Portfolio of Silver Assets
Feb 04,2021: Strategic Metals engages Red Cloud Financial Services to provide investor relations and capital market advisory services
Jan 13,2021: Strategic Metals drills 6.74 g/t gold and 186 g/t silver over 7.25 metres at Mt. Hinton, Yukon
Oct 01,2020: Strategic Metals announces conclusion of drill program at Mt Hinton gold/silver project
Jul 27,2020: Strategic Metals announces start of a 7,000 m drill program at its Mt Hinton Gold and Silver Project, Yukon
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Strategic Metals Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Strategic Metals Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Strategic Metals Ltd – Key Information
Strategic Metals Ltd – Overview
Strategic Metals Ltd – Key Employees
Strategic Metals Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Strategic Metals Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Strategic Metals Ltd – Major Products and Services
Strategic Metals Ltd – History
Strategic Metals Ltd – Company Statement
Strategic Metals Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Strategic Metals Ltd – Business Description
Strategic Metals Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Strategic Metals Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Strategic Metals Ltd – Strengths
Strategic Metals Ltd – Weaknesses
Strategic Metals Ltd – Opportunities
Strategic Metals Ltd – Threats
Strategic Metals Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Strategic Metals Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Strategic Metals Ltd, Key Information
Strategic Metals Ltd, Key Ratios
Strategic Metals Ltd, Share Data
Strategic Metals Ltd, Major Products and Services
Strategic Metals Ltd, History
Strategic Metals Ltd, Key Employees
Strategic Metals Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Strategic Metals Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Strategic Metals Ltd, Other Locations
Strategic Metals Ltd, Subsidiaries
Strategic Metals Ltd, Key Competitors
Strategic Metals Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Strategic Metals Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Strategic Metals Ltd, Annual Ratios
Strategic Metals Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios