◆英語タイトル：STMicroelectronics NV (STM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
STMicroelectronics NV (STM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
STMicroelectronics NV (STM) is a semiconductor company. The company develops, manufactures, and markets a wide range of products, including discrete and standard commodity components, custom devices and semi-custom devices and application-specific standard and integrated circuits. It also produces and sells silicon chips and smartcards. STM uses various chip fabrication technologies, including advanced FD-SOI, CMOS, embedded non-volatile memories, RF-SOI, specialized imaging, analog and MEMS, mixed-signal, and smart power processes. It serves customers in various markets, including industrial, automotive, personal electronics, computers, communications equipment, and peripherals. The company has manufacturing sites in Italy, Singapore, France, Morocco, the Philippines, Malta, Malaysia, and China. STM is headquartered in Geneva, Genf, Switzerland.
STMicroelectronics NV Key Recent Developments
Jan 08,2021: STMicroelectronics N.V. announces fourth quarter 2020 preliminary revenues
Dec 14,2020: STMicroelectronics partners with Schneider Electric on carbon neutrality and co-development of energy-efficient solutions
Dec 09,2020: STMicroelectronics to be carbon neutral by 2027
Oct 29,2020: STMicroelectronics introduces high-voltage gate driver with 6kV Galvanic isolation in compact SO-8W package
Oct 26,2020: STMicroelectronics and Sanken announce strategic partnership to develop intelligent power modules for high-voltage industrial and automotive products
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
STMicroelectronics NV – Key Facts
STMicroelectronics NV – Key Employees
STMicroelectronics NV – Key Employee Biographies
STMicroelectronics NV – Major Products and Services
STMicroelectronics NV – History
STMicroelectronics NV – Company Statement
STMicroelectronics NV – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
STMicroelectronics NV – Business Description
Business Segment: ADG
Business Segment: AMS
Business Segment: MDG
Business Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Italy
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Geographical Segment: Singapore
Geographical Segment: The Netherlands
Geographical Segment: USA
STMicroelectronics NV – Corporate Strategy
STMicroelectronics NV – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
STMicroelectronics NV – Strengths
STMicroelectronics NV – Weaknesses
STMicroelectronics NV – Opportunities
STMicroelectronics NV – Threats
STMicroelectronics NV – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
STMicroelectronics NV, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jan 08, 2021: STMicroelectronics N.V. announces fourth quarter 2020 preliminary revenues
Dec 14, 2020: STMicroelectronics partners with Schneider Electric on carbon neutrality and co-development of energy-efficient solutions
Dec 09, 2020: STMicroelectronics to be carbon neutral by 2027
Oct 29, 2020: STMicroelectronics introduces high-voltage gate driver with 6kV Galvanic isolation in compact SO-8W package
Oct 26, 2020: STMicroelectronics and Sanken announce strategic partnership to develop intelligent power modules for high-voltage industrial and automotive products
Sep 30, 2020: STMicroelectronics pioneers smaller and faster chargers and power supplies with world’s first driver and GaN Device
Aug 03, 2020: STMicroelectronics eases design of advanced energy-saving power supplies with Eco-Certified 400W evaluation board
Jul 29, 2020: Low-profile surface-mount Schottky diodes from STMicroelectronics boost power density and efficiency
Jul 02, 2020: STMicroelectronics Announces Timing for Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Jun 18, 2020: STMicroelectronics accelerates creation of advanced high-efficiency power solutions with STM32 digital-power ecosystem
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
STMicroelectronics NV, Key Facts
STMicroelectronics NV, Key Employees
STMicroelectronics NV, Key Employee Biographies
STMicroelectronics NV, Major Products and Services
STMicroelectronics NV, History
STMicroelectronics NV, Other Locations
STMicroelectronics NV, Subsidiaries
STMicroelectronics NV, Key Competitors
STMicroelectronics NV, Ratios based on current share price
STMicroelectronics NV, Annual Ratios
STMicroelectronics NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
STMicroelectronics NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
STMicroelectronics NV, Interim Ratios
STMicroelectronics NV, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios