◆英語タイトル：Sterlite Technologies Ltd (STRTECH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sterlite Technologies Ltd (Sterlite), a subsidiary of Vedanta Resources plc is a technology company that manufactures and markets power and telecom products and solutions. The company offers a wide range of data cables for structured cabling. Sterlite’s application services include data centre applications, analytics and big data, M2M and IOT services, content delivery NW, virtualisation, messaging, SIEM and security services, surveillance, and others. The company markets its products in the UK, Russia, India, China, the UAE, Turkey and Brazil. Sterlite is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Sterlite Technologies Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 19,2018: Sterlite Tech posts results for Q1 ended June 30, 2018
May 23,2018: Sterlite Tech hires Kumud Srinivasan to board of directors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sterlite Technologies Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sterlite Technologies Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Key Information
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Overview
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Key Employees
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Major Products and Services
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – History
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Company Statement
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Business Description
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Strengths
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Weaknesses
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Opportunities
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Threats
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Sterlite Technologies Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Key Information
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Key Ratios
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Share Data
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Major Products and Services
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, History
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Key Employees
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Other Locations
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Subsidiaries
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Key Competitors
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Performance Chart
Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Sterlite Technologies Ltd (STRTECH)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら