◆英語タイトル：Starbucks Corp (SBUX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Starbucks Corp (SBUX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Starbucks Corp (Starbucks) is a specialty coffee retailer. It roasts, markets and retails specialty coffee. The company, through its stores, offers several blends of coffee, handcrafted beverages, merchandise, and food items. Starbucks also offers whole bean and ground coffee, readymade drinks, snacks, and other beverages. Its brands include Tazo, Teavana, Evolution Fresh, La Boulange, Seattle’s Best Coffee and Ethos. The company, through its owned and licensed stores, has presence in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Europe and the Americas. The company operates roasting, manufacturing facilities, warehouse and distribution facilities in California, Connecticut, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Washington in the US; the Netherlands; China; and Thailand. Starbucks is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
Starbucks Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 28,2018 Constellation and Enel Green Power sign energy deal with Starbucks
Jul 27,2018 Starbucks’ net revenue sees record increase in Q3 fiscal year
Jun 29,2018 Starbucks chief financial officer to retire
Jun 06,2018 Starbucks executive chairman Howard Schultz to step down
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Starbucks Corp – Key Facts
Starbucks Corp – Key Employees
Starbucks Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Starbucks Corp – Major Products and Services
Starbucks Corp – History
Starbucks Corp – Company Statement
Starbucks Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Starbucks Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Americas
Business Segment: CAP (China & Asia Pacific)
Business Segment: Channel Development
Business Segment: EMEA
Business Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Other countries
Geographical Segment: The US
Starbucks Corp – Corporate Strategy
Starbucks Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Starbucks Corp – Strengths
Starbucks Corp – Weaknesses
Starbucks Corp – Opportunities
Starbucks Corp – Threats
Starbucks Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 28, 2018: Constellation and Enel Green Power sign energy deal with Starbucks
Jul 27, 2018: Starbucks’ net revenue sees record increase in Q3 fiscal year
Jun 29, 2018: Starbucks chief financial officer to retire
Jun 06, 2018: Starbucks executive chairman Howard Schultz to step down
Jun 04, 2018: Iconic Leader and Visionary Entrepreneur Howard Schultz to Bid Farewell to Starbucks after Nearly 40 Years
Apr 30, 2018: Starbucks revenue and sales growth in Q2 led by Asia Pacific
Apr 26, 2018: Starbucks posts Q2 fiscal 2018 financial results
Apr 18, 2018: Fast casual brands including McDonald’s and Starbucks appear in top world brand ranking
Mar 14, 2018: Starbucks appoints Rachel Gonzalez as executive vice president, general counsel and secretary
Feb 20, 2018: Starbucks named one of world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Starbucks Corp, Key Facts
Starbucks Corp, Key Employees
Starbucks Corp, Key Employees (cont..)
Starbucks Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Starbucks Corp, Major Products and Services
Starbucks Corp, History
Starbucks Corp, Subsidiaries
Starbucks Corp, Joint Venture
Starbucks Corp, Key Competitors
Starbucks Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Starbucks Corp, Annual Ratios
Starbucks Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Starbucks Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Starbucks Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Starbucks Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Starbucks Corp, Ratio Charts