◆英語タイトル：Starbreeze AB (STAR B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Starbreeze AB (Starbreeze) is a game development company that creates, publishes and distributes entertainment products and games. The company’s published games include the outforce, enclave, knights of the temple, syndicate, the chronicles of riddick, knights of the temple, enclave, escapes from butcher bay, the darkness, and assault on dark athena, among others. It also develops games including bourne and project redlime. Starbreeze’s engine supports the xbox 360, playstation 3 and Windows platforms. It develops and publishes games for PC and console, and other platforms, such as virtual reality and mobile devices. The company has operations in Spain, Belgium, India, France, Sweden and the US. Starbreeze is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Starbreeze AB Key Recent Developments
Aug 21,2018: Starbreeze announces interim report Q2 2018
May 28,2018: Starbreeze appoints new chief development officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Starbreeze AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Starbreeze AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Starbreeze AB – Key Information
Starbreeze AB – Overview
Starbreeze AB – Key Employees
Starbreeze AB – Key Employee Biographies
Starbreeze AB – Key Operational Heads
Starbreeze AB – Major Products and Services
Starbreeze AB – History
Starbreeze AB – Company Statement
Starbreeze AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Starbreeze AB – Business Description
Starbreeze AB – Corporate Strategy
Starbreeze AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Starbreeze AB – Strengths
Starbreeze AB – Weaknesses
Starbreeze AB – Opportunities
Starbreeze AB – Threats
Starbreeze AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Starbreeze AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Starbreeze AB, Key Information
Starbreeze AB, Key Ratios
Starbreeze AB, Share Data
Starbreeze AB, Major Products and Services
Starbreeze AB, History
Starbreeze AB, Key Employees
Starbreeze AB, Key Employee Biographies
Starbreeze AB, Key Operational Heads
Starbreeze AB, Other Locations
Starbreeze AB, Subsidiaries
Starbreeze AB, Key Competitors
Starbreeze AB, SWOT Analysis
Starbreeze AB, Ratios based on current share price
Starbreeze AB, Annual Ratios
Starbreeze AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Starbreeze AB, Performance Chart
Starbreeze AB, Ratio Charts