◆英語タイトル：Space Hellas S.A. (SPACE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Space Hellas S.A. (SPACE) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Space Hellas S.A. (Space Hellas) is a provider of system integration and telecommunications and information technology (IT) solutions. The company is involved in the design, supplies, implements and supports integrated ICT and security solutions. It offers system integration solutions including project management solutions and technical and business consulting to various industries including transport, defense, e-government, health, and environment. Space Hellas services include Hybrid Cloud, telecommunication networking, IT solutions, information security, and integrated security systems. The company caters its systems and solutions to government and private companies across financial, energy, education, construction, public utilities, tourism, defense, insurance, retail, transportation, armed forces, media, and service providers. Space Hellas is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Space Hellas S.A. – Key Facts 5
Space Hellas S.A. – Key Employees 6
Space Hellas S.A. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Space Hellas S.A. – Major Products and Services 8
Space Hellas S.A. – History 9
Space Hellas S.A. – Company Statement 12
Space Hellas S.A. – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Space Hellas S.A. – Business Description 14
Space Hellas S.A. – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Space Hellas S.A. – Strengths 16
Space Hellas S.A. – Weaknesses 17
Space Hellas S.A. – Opportunities 18
Space Hellas S.A. – Threats 19
Space Hellas S.A. – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Space Hellas S.A., Key Facts 5
Space Hellas S.A., Key Employees 6
Space Hellas S.A., Key Employee Biographies 7
Space Hellas S.A., Major Products and Services 8
Space Hellas S.A., History 9
Space Hellas S.A., Other Locations 13
Space Hellas S.A., Subsidiaries 13
Space Hellas S.A., Key Competitors 20
Space Hellas S.A., Ratios based on current share price 21
Space Hellas S.A., Annual Ratios 22
Space Hellas S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Space Hellas S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Space Hellas S.A., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31