◆英語タイトル：Somnomed Ltd (SOM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Somnomed Ltd (SomnoMed) is a medical device company that develops, produces, commercializes and markets devices for the oral treatment of sleep-related disorders. The company’s products include Somnodent, an oral appliance for obstructive sleep apnea; and Somnobrux, a mouthguard that protects the patient from teeth grinding damage. It also provides somnodent fusion, somnodent flex, somnodent classic, somnodent suad, somnodent suad ultra, somnodent herbst advance, somnodent air and air+, and morning repositioner. SomnoMed offers medical reimbursement services to assist dental offices with submitting a medical claim for the patient’s obstructive sleep apnea treatment. It sells its products in the Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe. The company has operations in Australia and the US. SomnoMed is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Somnomed Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 28,2021: SomnoMed : $17m of revenue delivered for the December Quarter FY21
Nov 09,2020: SomnoMed board appointment
Oct 21,2020: Improved quarterly performance despite ongoing COVID-19 impact
Aug 21,2020: SomnoMed appoints four new directors and promotes Neil Verdal-Austin, current CEO, to Managing Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Somnomed Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Somnomed Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Somnomed Ltd – Key Information
Somnomed Ltd – Overview
Somnomed Ltd – Key Employees
Somnomed Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Somnomed Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Somnomed Ltd – Major Products and Services
Somnomed Ltd – History
Somnomed Ltd – Company Statement
Somnomed Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Somnomed Ltd – Business Description
Somnomed Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Somnomed Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Somnomed Ltd – Strengths
Somnomed Ltd – Weaknesses
Somnomed Ltd – Opportunities
Somnomed Ltd – Threats
Somnomed Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Somnomed Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Somnomed Ltd, Key Information
Somnomed Ltd, Key Ratios
Somnomed Ltd, Share Data
Somnomed Ltd, Major Products and Services
Somnomed Ltd, History
Somnomed Ltd, Key Employees
Somnomed Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Somnomed Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Somnomed Ltd, Other Locations
Somnomed Ltd, Subsidiaries
Somnomed Ltd, Key Competitors
Somnomed Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Somnomed Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Somnomed Ltd, Annual Ratios
Somnomed Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios