◆英語タイトル：Skechers USA Inc (SKX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Skechers USA Inc (SKX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Skechers USA Inc (Skechers) is a contemporary casual and active footwear company that designs, develops, and markets a wide range of footwear products for men, women and children. The company markets and sells its products through department and specialty stores, company-owned retail stores, athletic and independent retailers, boutiques, and e-commerce websites. It offers these products under various brands including BOBS, Twinkle Toes, Relaxed Fit, Skecher Street, D’Lites, Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam, Skechers Sport, Skechers GOrun, Skechers GOwalk, Energy Lights, S-Lights, Skechers Cali and Skechers USA, and Mark Nason. It has operations across Asia, the US, and Europe. Skechers is headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California, the US.
Skechers USA Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 20,2020: Skechers donates a million masks in partnership with United Way of Greater Los Angeles and Charities
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Skechers USA Inc – Key Facts
Skechers USA Inc – Key Employees
Skechers USA Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Skechers USA Inc – Major Products and Services
Skechers USA Inc – History
Skechers USA Inc – Company Statement
Skechers USA Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Skechers USA Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Direct to Consumer
Business Segment: Domestic Wholesale
Business Segment: International Wholesale
Geographical Segment: Other International
Geographical Segment: United States
Skechers USA Inc – Corporate Strategy
Skechers USA Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Skechers USA Inc – Strengths
Skechers USA Inc – Weaknesses
Skechers USA Inc – Opportunities
Skechers USA Inc – Threats
Skechers USA Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 20, 2020: Skechers donates a million masks in partnership with United Way of Greater Los Angeles and Charities
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Skechers USA Inc, Key Facts
Skechers USA Inc, Key Employees
Skechers USA Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Skechers USA Inc, Major Products and Services
Skechers USA Inc, History
Skechers USA Inc, Other Locations
Skechers USA Inc, Subsidiaries
Skechers USA Inc, Key Competitors
Skechers USA Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Skechers USA Inc, Annual Ratios
Skechers USA Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Skechers USA Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Skechers USA Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios