◆英語タイトル：Skanska AB (SKA B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Skanska AB (SKA B) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Skanska AB (Skanska) is a provider of construction and property development services. It carries out the construction of airports, bridges, homes, hospitals, logistics properties, offices, power plants, railways, roads, schools, shopping centers and tunnels. The company designs and develops single-family and multi-family housing for immediate sale. It serves government, private healthcare and educational institution, industrial, commercial development and residential developers. Skanska also offers services in public-private partnerships for building construction, civil construction and residential projects. The company has operations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, the US and the UK. Skanska is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Skanska AB Key Recent Developments
Apr 06,2021: New environment report highlights positive impact of the A14, a Costain, Skanska and Balfour Beatty joint venture project
Mar 30,2021: Communiqué from the Annual General Meeting 2021 of Skanska AB (publ)
Feb 05,2021: Skanska announces year end report, January–December 2020
Feb 01,2021: Skanska wins $334.6m contract to build new hospital in Finland
Jan 29,2021: Skanska Group appoints Sanna-Mari Poyhtari as senior vice president for financial support and analysis
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Skanska AB – Key Facts
Skanska AB – Key Employees
Skanska AB – Key Employee Biographies
Skanska AB – Major Products and Services
Skanska AB – History
Skanska AB – Company Statement
Skanska AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Skanska AB – Business Description
Business Segment: Central
Business Segment: Commercial Property Development
Business Segment: Construction
Business Segment: Difference in Accounting Principles
Business Segment: Residential Development
Geographical Segment: Norway
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Sweden
Geographical Segment: UK
Geographical Segment: USA
Skanska AB – Corporate Strategy
Skanska AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Skanska AB – Strengths
Skanska AB – Weaknesses
Skanska AB – Opportunities
Skanska AB – Threats
Skanska AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Skanska AB, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 06, 2021: New environment report highlights positive impact of the A14, a Costain, Skanska and Balfour Beatty joint venture project
Mar 30, 2021: Communiqué from the Annual General Meeting 2021 of Skanska AB (publ)
Feb 05, 2021: Skanska announces year end report, January–December 2020
Feb 01, 2021: Skanska wins $334.6m contract to build new hospital in Finland
Jan 29, 2021: Skanska Group appoints Sanna-Mari Poyhtari as senior vice president for financial support and analysis
Jan 29, 2021: Skanska builds hospital in Hameenlinna, Finland, for EUR 272M, about SEK 2.8 billion
Dec 02, 2020: Skanska builds care facilities in California, USA for USD 90 M, about SEK 770 M
Nov 30, 2020: Bravida in collaboration with Skanska for the construction of a new emergency room built in Oslo
Nov 05, 2020: Skanska provides nine-month report of January-September 2020
Oct 20, 2020: Equinor: Preparing onshore facilities for Northern Lights project
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Skanska AB, Key Facts
Skanska AB, Key Employees
Skanska AB, Key Employee Biographies
Skanska AB, Major Products and Services
Skanska AB, History
Skanska AB, Other Locations
Skanska AB, Subsidiaries
Skanska AB, Key Competitors
Skanska AB, Ratios based on current share price
Skanska AB, Annual Ratios
Skanska AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Skanska AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Skanska AB, Interim Ratios
Skanska AB, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios