◆英語タイトル：Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd (Sir Robert McAlpine) is a provider of building and civil engineering services. The company’s service portfolio includes construction support, capital ventures and project development. Sir Robert McAlpine offers pre-construction services such as construction management, design management, commercial management, design management, building information modelling (BIM) and digital construction. It also offers a range of design services such as feasibility and concept design, detailed and alternative design, temporary works and specialist analysis. It offers its services to accommodation, offices, industrial, heritage, retail, education, sport and leisure, healthcare and infrastructure industries. The company is headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, the UK.
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 16,2021: Integrated Health Projects starts work on Douglas Bennett House
Jan 19,2021: Work completes on Huddersfield Royal Hospital Ward 18
Nov 30,2020: Express treatment unit at Royal Blackburn teaching hospital successfully hands over
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – Key Facts
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – Key Employees
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – Major Products and Services
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – History
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – Business Description
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – Strengths
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – Weaknesses
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – Opportunities
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – Threats
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 16, 2021: Integrated Health Projects starts work on Douglas Bennett House
Jan 19, 2021: Work completes on Huddersfield Royal Hospital Ward 18
Nov 30, 2020: Express treatment unit at Royal Blackburn teaching hospital successfully hands over
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Key Facts
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Key Employees
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Major Products and Services
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, History
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Other Locations
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Subsidiaries
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Key Competitors