◆英語タイトル：Simona AG (SIM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Simona AG (Simona) is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes chemicals and thermoplastic products. The company offers products such as pipes and fittings, semi-finished products, and finished parts, among others. Its semi-finished plastics include profiles, plates, rods, and welding rods. Simona’s piping systems comprise disposal systems, industrial piping systems, and supply systems. The company’s plastics are used in mechanical engineering, structural engineering, automotive, life sciences, and advertising applications. It offers its products to chemical tank and equipment construction, lining and composite construction, industrial piping systems, power and electrical engineering, laboratory engineering, air-conditioning and ventilation systems, and others. The company sells its products across the world. Simona is headquartered in Kirn, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Simona AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Simona AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Simona AG – Key Information
Simona AG – Overview
Simona AG – Key Employees
Simona AG – Key Employee Biographies
Simona AG – Key Operational Heads
Simona AG – Major Products and Services
Simona AG – History
Simona AG – Company Statement
Simona AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Simona AG – Business Description
Simona AG – Corporate Strategy
Simona AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Simona AG – Strengths
Simona AG – Weaknesses
Simona AG – Opportunities
Simona AG – Threats
Simona AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Simona AG – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Simona AG, Key Information
Simona AG, Key Ratios
Simona AG, Share Data
Simona AG, Major Products and Services
Simona AG, History
Simona AG, Key Employees
Simona AG, Key Employee Biographies
Simona AG, Key Operational Heads
Simona AG, Other Locations
Simona AG, Subsidiaries
Simona AG, Key Competitors
Simona AG, SWOT Analysis
Simona AG, Ratios based on current share price
Simona AG, Annual Ratios
Simona AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios