◆英語タイトル：ShotSpotter Inc (SSTI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ShotSpotter Inc (SSTI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ShotSpotter Inc (ShotSpotter) is a provider of gunshot detection solutions, comprising cloud-based software. This software is integrated with the company’s proprietary, internet-enabled sensors and communication networks. Its solutions help law enforcement officials and security personnel identify, locate and deter gun violence. The company offers ShotSpotter Flex, a public safety solution, which detects and locates gunshots and simultaneously sends alerts to law enforcements. It also offers security solutions including SST SecureCampus and ShotSpotter SiteSecure, which help universities, corporate campuses and key infrastructure and transportation centers mitigate risk and enhance security by notifying authorities and first responders of an active-shooter event in a short time-frame. The company has presence across the US, Puerto Rico, and South Africa. ShotSpotter is headquartered in Newark, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
ShotSpotter Inc – Key Facts 5
ShotSpotter Inc – Key Employees 6
ShotSpotter Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
ShotSpotter Inc – Major Products and Services 8
ShotSpotter Inc – History 9
ShotSpotter Inc – Company Statement 11
ShotSpotter Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
ShotSpotter Inc – Business Description 14
ShotSpotter Inc – Corporate Strategy 15
ShotSpotter Inc – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
ShotSpotter Inc – Strengths 16
ShotSpotter Inc – Weaknesses 17
ShotSpotter Inc – Opportunities 18
ShotSpotter Inc – Threats 19
ShotSpotter Inc – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
ShotSpotter Inc, Key Facts 5
ShotSpotter Inc, Key Employees 6
ShotSpotter Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
ShotSpotter Inc, Major Products and Services 8
ShotSpotter Inc, History 9
ShotSpotter Inc, Subsidiaries 13
ShotSpotter Inc, Key Competitors 20
ShotSpotter Inc, Ratios based on current share price 21
ShotSpotter Inc, Annual Ratios 22
ShotSpotter Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
ShotSpotter Inc, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30