◆英語タイトル：Shinsegae Inc (004170) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Shinsegae Inc (004170) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Shinsegae Inc (Shinsegae) formally SHINSEGAE Co Ltd is operates retail store chains comprising departmental stores. The product line of the company includes baked food items, meat food products, groceries, household products, apparel, footwear, consumer electronic products, household appliances, kitchenware, furniture and related accessories. The company’s business is into Retail, Fashion, Hospitality, Food & beverages, Infrastructure. Shinsegae also offers services to its customers including free shipping and home delivery, warranty maintenance, credit and gift card services. It principally sells its merchandise through its wholly owned retail stores and website. The company along with its associated companies operates in Republic of Korea, Vietnam and China. Shinsegae is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Shinsegae Inc – Key Facts
Shinsegae Inc – Key Employees
Shinsegae Inc – Major Products and Services
Shinsegae Inc – History
Shinsegae Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Shinsegae Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Department Store
Business Segment: Duty-free store
Business Segment: Hospitality
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Real Estate industry
Business Segment: Wholesale and Retail industry
Shinsegae Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Shinsegae Inc – Strengths
Shinsegae Inc – Weaknesses
Shinsegae Inc – Opportunities
Shinsegae Inc – Threats
Shinsegae Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Shinsegae Inc, Key Facts
Shinsegae Inc, Key Employees
Shinsegae Inc, Major Products and Services
Shinsegae Inc, History
Shinsegae Inc, Subsidiaries
Shinsegae Inc, Joint Venture
Shinsegae Inc, Key Competitors
Shinsegae Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Shinsegae Inc, Annual Ratios
Shinsegae Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Shinsegae Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Shinsegae Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Shinsegae Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Shinsegae Inc, Ratio Charts