◆英語タイトル：Shimano Inc. (7309) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Shimano Inc. (7309) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Shimano Inc (Shimano) is a manufacturer and distributor of bicycle components, fishing tackle and rowing equipment. The company also offers lifestyle gear products, including shoes, apparel items, bags, functional sportswear and related items. These products are offered to racers, mountain bikers and daily users. The company operates in the Netherlands, the US, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia, and Japan. Shimano is headquartered in Sakai, Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Shimano Inc. – Key Facts 6
Shimano Inc. – Key Employees 7
Shimano Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Shimano Inc. – History 12
Shimano Inc. – Company Statement 14
Shimano Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Shimano Inc. – Business Description 18
Business Segment: Bicycle Components 18
Business Segment: Fishing Tackle 18
Business Segment: Others 18
Geographical Segment: Asia 19
Geographical Segment: Europe 19
Geographical Segment: Japan 19
Geographical Segment: North America 19
Geographical Segment: Other 19
Shimano Inc. – SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis – Overview 20
Shimano Inc. – Strengths 20
Shimano Inc. – Weaknesses 21
Shimano Inc. – Opportunities 22
Shimano Inc. – Threats 23
Shimano Inc. – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Tables
Shimano Inc., Key Facts 6
Shimano Inc., Key Employees 7
Shimano Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Shimano Inc., History 12
Shimano Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Shimano Inc., Key Competitors 24
Shimano Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
Shimano Inc., Annual Ratios 26
Shimano Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Shimano Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Shimano Inc., Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List of Figures
Shimano Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 29
Shimano Inc., Ratio Charts 31