◆英語タイトル：Sharp HealthCare - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sharp HealthCare – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Sharp HealthCare (SHC) is a not-for-profit healthcare organization. It is an integrated regional health care delivery system, which principally serves the residents of San Diego County. It offers a wide range of medical services through its acute-care hospitals, specialty hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, urgent care centers, affiliated medical groups, commercial health plans and other facilities. The organization provide medical services in orthopedics, rehabilitation, behavioral health, cardiovascular, oncology, diabetes, emergency, trauma, weight management, eye care, health and wellness, home care, primary care, hospice, men’s health, mental health and women’s health areas among others. SHC is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Sharp HealthCare Key Recent Developments
Jan 07,2019 Sharp HealthCare, Cerner expand longstanding relationship with aim to further improve patient care
Dec 03,2018 Christopher Howard Named as Sharp HealthCare President and CEO
Oct 22,2018 Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group leverages Allscripts EHR to achieve HIMSS Analytics O-EMRAM Stage 7
May 25,2018 Sharp HealthCare Signs Medical-Surgical Distribution Agreement with Medline
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Sharp HealthCare – Key Facts
Sharp HealthCare – Key Employees
Sharp HealthCare – Key Employee Biographies
Sharp HealthCare – Major Products and Services
Sharp HealthCare – History
Sharp HealthCare – Company Statement
Sharp HealthCare – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sharp HealthCare – Business Description
Sharp HealthCare – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sharp HealthCare – Strengths
Sharp HealthCare – Weaknesses
Sharp HealthCare – Opportunities
Sharp HealthCare – Threats
Sharp HealthCare – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jan 07, 2019: Sharp HealthCare, Cerner expand longstanding relationship with aim to further improve patient care
Dec 03, 2018: Christopher Howard Named as Sharp HealthCare President and CEO
Oct 22, 2018: Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group leverages Allscripts EHR to achieve HIMSS Analytics O-EMRAM Stage 7
May 25, 2018: Sharp HealthCare Signs Medical-Surgical Distribution Agreement with Medline
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sharp HealthCare, Key Facts
Sharp HealthCare, Key Employees
Sharp HealthCare, Key Employee Biographies
Sharp HealthCare, Major Products and Services
Sharp HealthCare, History
Sharp HealthCare, Other Locations
Sharp HealthCare, Subsidiaries
Sharp HealthCare, Key Competitors