◆英語タイトル：SFL Corp Ltd (SFL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
SFL Corp Ltd (SFL) is engaged in providing bulker, tanker, container, and offshore solutions. The company offers fleet of vessels such as crude oil tankers for ultra-deep water semi-submersible, dry bulk carriers and drilling rigs, among others. In addition, it also operates car carriers, offshore supply vessels, container vessels, jack up drilling rigs, chemical tankers, and deep water drillship, among others. Ship Finance International offers services including cargo transportation services, technical support, crewing, ship maintenance, shipyard supervision and related services, among others. The company operates a substantial portfolio of long term fixed charters. SFL is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda
SFL Corp Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 26,2021: SFL – Notice of Annual General Meeting 2021
Aug 18,2020: SFL has announced preliminary Q2 2020 results
Feb 05,2020: FRO: Termination of charter-in contract of Front Hakata
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SFL Corp Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SFL Corp Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
SFL Corp Ltd – Key Information
SFL Corp Ltd – Overview
SFL Corp Ltd – Key Employees
SFL Corp Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
SFL Corp Ltd – Key Operational Heads
SFL Corp Ltd – Major Products and Services
SFL Corp Ltd – History
SFL Corp Ltd – Company Statement
SFL Corp Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
SFL Corp Ltd – Business Description
SFL Corp Ltd – Corporate Strategy
SFL Corp Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
SFL Corp Ltd – Strengths
SFL Corp Ltd – Weaknesses
SFL Corp Ltd – Opportunities
SFL Corp Ltd – Threats
SFL Corp Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
SFL Corp Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
SFL Corp Ltd, Key Information
SFL Corp Ltd, Key Ratios
SFL Corp Ltd, Share Data
SFL Corp Ltd, Major Products and Services
SFL Corp Ltd, History
SFL Corp Ltd, Key Employees
SFL Corp Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
SFL Corp Ltd, Key Operational Heads
SFL Corp Ltd, Other Locations
SFL Corp Ltd, Subsidiaries
SFL Corp Ltd, Key Competitors
SFL Corp Ltd, SWOT Analysis
SFL Corp Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
SFL Corp Ltd, Annual Ratios
SFL Corp Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios