◆英語タイトル：Service Corporation International (SCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Service Corporation International (SCI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Service Corporation International (SCI) is a provider of deathcare products and services. Its funeral and cremation offerings include burial caskets and related accessories, urns and other cremation receptacles, burial vaults, casket and cremation memorialization products, and flowers; and property interment rights including developed lots, mausoleum spaces, niches, lawn crypts, and other cremation memorialization and interment options. The company also offers professional services relating to funerals including arranging and directing services, providing funeral facilities and motor vehicles, preparation, embalming, visitations, removal, cremations, memorialization, and catering; and memorial markers and bases, flowers and floral placement, outer burial containers, other ancillary merchandise, graveside services, merchandise installation, and burial openings and closings. SCI markets offerings through Funeraria del Angel, Dignity Planning, Making Everlasting Memories, National Cremation Society, Dignity Memorial, Advantage Funeral and Cremation Services, Neptune Society, and Trident Society. It operates funeral service locations and cemeteries across the US and Canada. SCI is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Service Corporation International Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2017: Service Q2 net income increases
Feb 13,2017: Service Corporation reports lower Q4 net income, provides annual outlook
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Service Corporation International – Key Facts 5
Service Corporation International – Key Employees 6
Service Corporation International – Key Employee Biographies 7
Service Corporation International – Major Products and Services 8
Service Corporation International – History 9
Service Corporation International – Company Statement 10
Service Corporation International – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Service Corporation International – Business Description 13
Service Corporation International – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Service Corporation International – Strengths 14
Service Corporation International – Weaknesses 15
Service Corporation International – Opportunities 16
Service Corporation International – Threats 17
Service Corporation International – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 26
Jul 26, 2017: Service Q2 net income increases 26
Feb 13, 2017: Service Corporation reports lower Q4 net income, provides annual outlook 27
Oct 26, 2016: Service Corporation International announces third quarter 2016 financial results 28
Jul 27, 2016: Service Corporation International announces second quarter 2016 financial results 30
Apr 27, 2016: Service Corporation International announces first quarter 2016 financial results 31
Feb 10, 2016: Service Corporation International announces promotion of Michael Webb to President and COO 33
Section 5 – Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Tables
Service Corporation International, Key Facts 5
Service Corporation International, Key Employees 6
Service Corporation International, Key Employee Biographies 7
Service Corporation International, Major Products and Services 8
Service Corporation International, History 9
Service Corporation International, Subsidiaries 11
Service Corporation International, Key Competitors 18
Service Corporation International, Ratios based on current share price 19
Service Corporation International, Annual Ratios 20
Service Corporation International, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Service Corporation International, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Service Corporation International, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37