◆英語タイトル：Service Corporation International (SCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Business and Consumer Services
Service Corporation International (SCI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Service Corporation International (SCI) is a provider of deathcare products and services. Its funeral and cremation offerings include burial caskets and related accessories, urns and other cremation receptacles, casket and cremation memorialization products, and flowers; and property interment rights including developed lots, mausoleum spaces, niches, lawn crypts, and other cremation memorialization and interment options. The company also offers professional services relating to funerals including arranging and directing services, providing funeral facilities and motor vehicles, preparation, embalming, visitations, removal, cremations, memorialization, and catering; and memorial markers and bases, flowers and floral placement, outer burial containers, other ancillary merchandise, graveside services, merchandise installation, and burial openings and closings. It operates funeral service locations and cemeteries across the US and Canada. SCI is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Service Corporation International Key Recent Developments
Jul 30,2018: Service Corporation International announces second quarter 2018 financial results and updates Guidance For 2018
May 29,2018: Service Corporation International appoints new members to board of directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Service Corporation International – Key Facts
Service Corporation International – Key Employees
Service Corporation International – Key Employee Biographies
Service Corporation International – Major Products and Services
Service Corporation International – History
Service Corporation International – Company Statement
Service Corporation International – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Service Corporation International – Business Description
Business Segment: Cemetery
Business Segment: Funeral
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: United States
Service Corporation International – Corporate Strategy
Service Corporation International – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Service Corporation International – Strengths
Service Corporation International – Weaknesses
Service Corporation International – Opportunities
Service Corporation International – Threats
Service Corporation International – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 30, 2018: Service Corporation International announces second quarter 2018 financial results and updates Guidance For 2018
May 29, 2018: Service Corporation International appoints new members to board of directors
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Service Corporation International, Key Facts
Service Corporation International, Key Employees
Service Corporation International, Key Employee Biographies
Service Corporation International, Major Products and Services
Service Corporation International, History
Service Corporation International, Subsidiaries
Service Corporation International, Key Competitors
Service Corporation International, Ratios based on current share price
Service Corporation International, Annual Ratios
Service Corporation International, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Service Corporation International, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Service Corporation International, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Service Corporation International, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Service Corporation International, Ratio Charts