◆英語タイトル：Sequana SA (SEQ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sequana SA (SEQ) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sequana SA (Sequana) is a paper company that produces and distributes paper and packaging products. The company through its subsidiary, Antalis distributes coated and uncoated papers, creative papers and envelopes and specialty products, packaging solutions, and visual communication materials. In addition, the company through its subsidiary, Antalis manufactures recycled and specialty papers. It offers white or natural recycled papers, and coated or uncoated Eco-friendly papers with FSC certified virgin and recycled fibers. The company serves printers, publishers, graphic designers, communication agencies, public administrations and trade re sellers, automotive, electronics, service providers, designers, and luxury advertisers. It has operations across Europe, North America, and other regions. Sequana is headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, Ile-de-France, France.
Sequana SA Key Recent Developments
Apr 05,2017: Sequana reports full-year 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Sequana SA – Key Facts 5
Sequana SA – Key Employees 6
Sequana SA – Key Employee Biographies 7
Sequana SA – Major Products and Services 8
Sequana SA – History 9
Sequana SA – Company Statement 11
Sequana SA – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Sequana SA – Business Description 13
Sequana SA – Corporate Strategy 14
Sequana SA – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
Sequana SA – Strengths 15
Sequana SA – Weaknesses 16
Sequana SA – Opportunities 17
Sequana SA – Threats 18
Sequana SA – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 27
Apr 05, 2017: Sequana reports full-year 2016 results 27
Apr 21, 2016: Sequana: First-quarter 2016 results 29
Section 5 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
Sequana SA, Key Facts 5
Sequana SA, Key Employees 6
Sequana SA, Key Employee Biographies 7
Sequana SA, Major Products and Services 8
Sequana SA, History 9
Sequana SA, Key Competitors 19
Sequana SA, Ratios based on current share price 20
Sequana SA, Annual Ratios 21
Sequana SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Sequana SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Sequana SA, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33