◆英語タイトル：Senex Energy Ltd (SXY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Senex Energy Ltd (Senex) is an independent upstream oil and gas company. It mainly focuses on the east coast of Australia. The company acquires, explores, and develops oil and gas assets in the Surat and Cooper basins. It owns significant acreage in the basins with operatorship over all of its major assets. Its gas production assets include Roma North, Atlas and Gemba fields; and exploration projects include Artemis. The company produces oil from its Growler field in western flank of Cooper basin. It markets oil, gas and gas liquids to customers within Australia. It has offices in Brisbane, Roma and Wandoan. Senex is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Senex Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 26,2021: Senex Energy announces new board director
Mar 09,2021: Senex and CleanCo sign new gas sales agreement
Feb 22,2021: Senex Energy provides FY21 half-year report
Feb 16,2021: Senex reaches nameplate production at Atlas
Feb 05,2021: Metgasco provides drilling update on Cooper and Perth Basins
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Senex Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Senex Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Senex Energy Ltd – Key Information
Senex Energy Ltd – Overview
Senex Energy Ltd – Key Employees
Senex Energy Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Senex Energy Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Senex Energy Ltd – Major Products and Services
Senex Energy Ltd – History
Senex Energy Ltd – Company Statement
Senex Energy Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Senex Energy Ltd – Business Description
Senex Energy Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Senex Energy Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Senex Energy Ltd – Strengths
Senex Energy Ltd – Weaknesses
Senex Energy Ltd – Opportunities
Senex Energy Ltd – Threats
Senex Energy Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Senex Energy Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Senex Energy Ltd, Key Information
Senex Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
Senex Energy Ltd, Share Data
Senex Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
Senex Energy Ltd, History
Senex Energy Ltd, Key Employees
Senex Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Senex Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Senex Energy Ltd, Other Locations
Senex Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
Senex Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
Senex Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Senex Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Senex Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
Senex Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios