◆英語タイトル：Seegene Inc (096530) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Seegene Inc (Seegene) is a diagnostic company that develops molecular diagnostic reagents. The company provides products such as seeplex, anyplex and magicplex among others. It develops ACP, DPO, READ, MuDT and TOCE technologies that enables to detect multiple pathogens in single reactions using Real-time PCR methods. Seegene’s IVD reagents are used in testing respiratory pathogen, gastrointestinal pathogen, sexually transmitted infections, human papillomavirus, tuberculosis and sepsis and meningitis pathogen, among others. The company caters to commercial laboratories, DNA chip-based companies and molecular diagnostic companies. It has operations in the US, Canada and Germany. Seegene is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Seegene Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 18,2021: Seegene posts unprecedented Q4 and 2020 FY results; writes history by joining trillion-won club
Dec 13,2020: Seegene’s aggregated sales surpass KRW 1 tril. this year and plans on expanding annual production capacity to KRW 5 tril. in 2021
Apr 15,2020: Hyundai US expands drive-thru test help
Apr 14,2020: Covid Impact : Hyundai Doubles Support for COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Locations Across America
Feb 18,2020: Seegene secures approval in South Korea for COVID-19 assay
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Seegene Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Seegene Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Seegene Inc – Key Information
Seegene Inc – Overview
Seegene Inc – Key Employees
Seegene Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Seegene Inc – Key Operational Heads
Seegene Inc – Major Products and Services
Seegene Inc – History
Seegene Inc – Company Statement
Seegene Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Seegene Inc – Business Description
Seegene Inc – Corporate Strategy
Seegene Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Seegene Inc – Strengths
Seegene Inc – Weaknesses
Seegene Inc – Opportunities
Seegene Inc – Threats
Seegene Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Seegene Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Seegene Inc, Key Information
Seegene Inc, Key Ratios
Seegene Inc, Share Data
Seegene Inc, Major Products and Services
Seegene Inc, History
Seegene Inc, Key Employees
Seegene Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Seegene Inc, Key Operational Heads
Seegene Inc, Other Locations
Seegene Inc, Subsidiaries
Seegene Inc, Key Competitors
Seegene Inc, SWOT Analysis
Seegene Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Seegene Inc, Annual Ratios
Seegene Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios