◆英語タイトル：Secom Co Ltd (9735) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Secom Co Ltd (9735) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Secom Co., Ltd. (Secom) is an integrated security company. The company develops and supplies online and offline systems and services that respond to customers’ needs stemming from evolving social imperatives. Its product portfolio includes on-line commercial and home security, access control, security camera, automated, fire extinguishing, external monitoring systems, automatic fire alarm systems, fire extinguishing systems, and other fire protection systems. The company collects geographic data from aerial photography, satellite images, vehicle/ground, and other types of surveying; and integrates, processes, and analyzes that information to provide geospatial information services to public sector entities. Secom offers various services, including electronic security, static guard, armored car, home medical, and insurance. It serves residential, industrial, commercial, government agencies, and data centers applications in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, North America, and South America. Secom is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Secom Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2017: Secom Co Ltd announces financial report for three-month period ended June 30, 2017
Feb 09,2017: Secom reports higher nine-month net income, provides annual guidance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Secom Co Ltd – Key Facts 5
Secom Co Ltd – Key Employees 6
Secom Co Ltd – Major Products and Services 7
Secom Co Ltd – History 8
Secom Co Ltd – Company Statement 10
Secom Co Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Secom Co Ltd – Business Description 16
Secom Co Ltd – Corporate Strategy 17
Secom Co Ltd – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Secom Co Ltd – Strengths 18
Secom Co Ltd – Weaknesses 19
Secom Co Ltd – Opportunities 20
Secom Co Ltd – Threats 21
Secom Co Ltd – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Secom Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Aug 08, 2017: Secom Co Ltd announces financial report for three-month period ended June 30, 2017 31
Feb 09, 2017: Secom reports higher nine-month net income, provides annual guidance 33
Nov 09, 2016: Secom reports higher H1 net income, provides annual guidance 34
Aug 05, 2016: Secom: Financial report – three-month period ended June 30, 2016 35
Feb 10, 2016: Secom: Quarterly financial report for the nine-month period ended December 31, 2015 37
Section 5 – Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List of Tables
Secom Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
Secom Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
Secom Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Secom Co Ltd, History 8
Secom Co Ltd, Other Locations 13
Secom Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 13
Secom Co Ltd, Key Competitors 22
Secom Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 23
Secom Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 24
Secom Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Secom Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Secom Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 28
Secom Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41