◆英語タイトル：ScanSource Inc (SCSC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ScanSource Inc (SCSC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ScanSource Inc (ScanSource) provides technology solutions and services of various technology suppliers. The company’s customer channels include value-added resellers (VARs), sales agents or partners, independent software vendors (ISVs) and independent sales organizations (ISOs). It also offers point-of-sale (POS), barcode, unified communications and collaboration, physical security, video, voice, data networking, and technology, and cloud and telecom services. The company also provides market and technology expertise, product configuration tools, education and training, logistics, technical support and channel financial services. It sells solutions through field and inside sales representatives in the US, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Belgium, France, Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain. ScanSource is headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina, the US.
ScanSource Inc Key Recent Developments
May 08,2018: ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results
May 09,2017: ScanSource reports lower Q3 net income, provides guidance for Q4
Apr 05,2017: ScanSource and Imago ScanSource announce new leadership team
Feb 17,2017: ScanSource receives recognition from FORTUNE magazine
Feb 07,2017: ScanSource Q2 net income increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
ScanSource Inc – Key Facts 6
ScanSource Inc – Key Employees 7
ScanSource Inc – Key Employee Biographies 8
ScanSource Inc – Major Products and Services 9
ScanSource Inc – History 10
ScanSource Inc – Company Statement 13
ScanSource Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
ScanSource Inc – Business Description 18
Business Segment: WW Barcode, Networking and Security 18
Business Segment: WW Communications and Services 18
Geographical Segment: International 18
Geographical Segment: North American 18
ScanSource Inc – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
ScanSource Inc – Strengths 19
ScanSource Inc – Weaknesses 20
ScanSource Inc – Opportunities 21
ScanSource Inc – Threats 22
ScanSource Inc – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
May 08, 2018: ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results 32
May 09, 2017: ScanSource reports lower Q3 net income, provides guidance for Q4 33
Apr 05, 2017: ScanSource and Imago ScanSource announce new leadership team 34
Feb 17, 2017: ScanSource receives recognition from FORTUNE magazine 35
Feb 07, 2017: ScanSource Q2 net income increases 36
Jan 18, 2017: ScanSource and Barcode receives P2PE certification from PCI Security Standards Council 37
Section 5 – Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List of Tables
ScanSource Inc, Key Facts 6
ScanSource Inc, Key Employees 7
ScanSource Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
ScanSource Inc, Major Products and Services 9
ScanSource Inc, History 10
ScanSource Inc, Other Locations 15
ScanSource Inc, Subsidiaries 16
ScanSource Inc, Key Competitors 24
ScanSource Inc, Ratios based on current share price 25
ScanSource Inc, Annual Ratios 26
ScanSource Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
ScanSource Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
ScanSource Inc, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
List of Figures
ScanSource Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 29
ScanSource Inc, Ratio Charts 31