◆英語タイトル：The Saudi British Bank (1060) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The Saudi British Bank (1060) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Saudi British Bank (SABB) offers a wide range of personal, private, and commercial banking, financial advisory, and trade services. SABB offers deposits, credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, personal loans, home loans, investment advisory, and wealth management services. Its business solutions include business accounts, treasury services, payments and cash management, trade finance, export services, and institutional banking. The bank also offers non-interest bearing products, which are supervised and approved by an independent Shariah Board. It provides these products and services to individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises, government and large corporate through a network of branches, ATMs, and cash deposit machines. SABB is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
The Saudi British Bank – Key Facts
The Saudi British Bank – Key Employees
The Saudi British Bank – Key Employee Biographies
The Saudi British Bank – Major Products and Services
The Saudi British Bank – History
The Saudi British Bank – Company Statement
The Saudi British Bank – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
The Saudi British Bank – Business Description
Business Segment: Corporate Banking
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Retail Banking
Business Segment: Treasury
Geographical Segment: Central Province
Geographical Segment: Eastern Province
Geographical Segment: Western Province
The Saudi British Bank – Corporate Strategy
The Saudi British Bank – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
The Saudi British Bank – Strengths
The Saudi British Bank – Weaknesses
The Saudi British Bank – Opportunities
The Saudi British Bank – Threats
The Saudi British Bank – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
The Saudi British Bank, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
The Saudi British Bank, Key Facts
The Saudi British Bank, Key Employees
The Saudi British Bank, Key Employee Biographies
The Saudi British Bank, Major Products and Services
The Saudi British Bank, History
The Saudi British Bank, Other Locations
The Saudi British Bank, Subsidiaries
The Saudi British Bank, Key Competitors
The Saudi British Bank, Ratios based on current share price
The Saudi British Bank, Annual Ratios
The Saudi British Bank, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
The Saudi British Bank, Interim Ratios
The Saudi British Bank, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios