◆英語タイトル：Sangetsu Corp (8130) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sangetsu Corp (8130) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sangetsu Corp (Sangetsu) retails interior decorative products. It plans, develops and sells interior decorating products interior, exterior and lighting related products. The company’s product portfolio comprises wall coverings, curtains, flooring materials, chair upholstery, and lighting equipment. It operates through group companies that designs, manufactures and distributes exterior products and lighting equipment. The company markets its products under the brand name Sangetsu. Sangetsu sells its products through showrooms located in Shinagawa, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka, Sendai, Kanazawa, Okayama, Hiroshima and Okinawa. The company has business presence in Japan, the US, China and Singapore. Sangetsu is headquartered in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Sangetsu Corp – Key Facts
Sangetsu Corp – Key Employees
Sangetsu Corp – Major Products and Services
Sangetsu Corp – History
Sangetsu Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sangetsu Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Exterior
Business Segment: Interior
Business Segment: Lighting Products
Business Segment: Overseas
Sangetsu Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sangetsu Corp – Strengths
Sangetsu Corp – Weaknesses
Sangetsu Corp – Opportunities
Sangetsu Corp – Threats
Sangetsu Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sangetsu Corp, Key Facts
Sangetsu Corp, Key Employees
Sangetsu Corp, Major Products and Services
Sangetsu Corp, History
Sangetsu Corp, Subsidiaries
Sangetsu Corp, Key Competitors
Sangetsu Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Sangetsu Corp, Annual Ratios
Sangetsu Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Sangetsu Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Sangetsu Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Sangetsu Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Sangetsu Corp, Ratio Charts