◆英語タイトル：Samyang Holdings Corp (000070) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Samyang Holdings Corp (Samyang) is a holding company engaged in the development and manufacture of food, pharmaceutical and chemical products. The company produces chemicals such as terephthalic acid, engineering plastics, organic chemicals, resins and other specialty chemicals; food material which include sugar, flour, premixes, processed oils and fats; beauty and health care products. It also manufactures, distributes and recycles polyethylene terephthalate bottles for beverage, food, and toiletry applications. Samyang develops drugs and medical devices by collaborating with pharmaceutical, venture firms, research institutes, hospitals, and universities. The company also provides enterprise resource planning, medical execution records, manufacturing execution system solutions and mobile services through its IT division. Samyang is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Samyang Holdings Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 23,2021: Samyang Biopharmaceuticals Corporation Hosted Webinar for Oncologists in Southeast Asia
Jan 13,2020: Samyang Biopharmaceuticals Corporation Signed Technology Transfer Contract for Metabolism-Modulating Anticancer Drug Candidate
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Samyang Holdings Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Samyang Holdings Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Samyang Holdings Corp – Key Information
Samyang Holdings Corp – Overview
Samyang Holdings Corp – Key Employees
Samyang Holdings Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Samyang Holdings Corp – Key Operational Heads
Samyang Holdings Corp – Major Products and Services
Samyang Holdings Corp – History
Samyang Holdings Corp – Company Statement
Samyang Holdings Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Samyang Holdings Corp – Business Description
Samyang Holdings Corp – Corporate Strategy
Samyang Holdings Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Samyang Holdings Corp – Strengths
Samyang Holdings Corp – Weaknesses
Samyang Holdings Corp – Opportunities
Samyang Holdings Corp – Threats
Samyang Holdings Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Samyang Holdings Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Samyang Holdings Corp, Key Information
Samyang Holdings Corp, Key Ratios
Samyang Holdings Corp, Share Data
Samyang Holdings Corp, Major Products and Services
Samyang Holdings Corp, History
Samyang Holdings Corp, Key Employees
Samyang Holdings Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Samyang Holdings Corp, Key Operational Heads
Samyang Holdings Corp, Other Locations
Samyang Holdings Corp, Subsidiaries
Samyang Holdings Corp, Key Competitors
Samyang Holdings Corp, SWOT Analysis
Samyang Holdings Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Samyang Holdings Corp, Annual Ratios
Samyang Holdings Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Samyang Holdings Corp (000070)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら