◆英語タイトル：Sabre Corporation (SABR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sabre Corporation (SABR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sabre Corporation (Sabre) is a provider of travel technology solutions. It provides a comprehensive travel marketplace that connects travel suppliers such as airlines, rail carriers, cruise lines, hotels, car rental brands, and tour operators, with travel buyers. The company also provides software solutions ranging from airline and hotel reservations systems to marketing and operations solutions, such as planning of airline crew schedules, re-accommodation of passengers during irregular flight operations and management of day-to-day hotel operations. Its airline solutions include airline reservations systems, marketing and commercial planning software, and enterprise operations solutions. The company also offers hospitality solutions include integrated reservations systems, distribution and marketing services, and property management systems. Sabre’s solutions cater to travelers, travel agencies, corporations, airlines, airports, developers, government, hotels, car rental companies, cruise lines, rail carriers, travel consolidators, tour companies and travel management companies, among others. The company operates in Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe regions. Sabre is headquartered in South Lake, Texas, the US.
Sabre Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 13,2017: Sabre hires Hervé Couturier to board of directors
Aug 15,2017: Sabre names Vish Saoji as chief technology officer
Aug 01,2017: Sabre Corp. will lay off 900 employees
Jul 31,2017: Airline tech firm Sabre to cut over 900 jobs
Jul 25,2017: Sabre names president of Sabre Hospitality Solutions
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Sabre Corporation – Key Facts 5
Sabre Corporation – Key Employees 6
Sabre Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 8
Sabre Corporation – Major Products and Services 10
Sabre Corporation – History 11
Sabre Corporation – Company Statement 17
Sabre Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Section 2 – Company Analysis 22
Company Overview 22
Sabre Corporation – Business Description 22
Sabre Corporation – Corporate Strategy 23
Sabre Corporation – SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis – Overview 24
Sabre Corporation – Strengths 24
Sabre Corporation – Weaknesses 25
Sabre Corporation – Opportunities 26
Sabre Corporation – Threats 27
Sabre Corporation – Key Competitors 28
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 35
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Jul 25, 2017: Sabre names president of Sabre Hospitality Solutions 36
Jun 30, 2017: Sabre names Joe DiFonzo as chief information officer 37
Jun 30, 2017: Sabre names new chief information officer 38
Apr 27, 2017: Sabre appoints new executives to lead Travel Network and Airline Solutions 39
Apr 18, 2017: Sabre appoints Roshan Mendis as senior vice president of Travel Network in Europe and Asia-Pacific 40
Mar 06, 2017: Sabre Airline Solutions president Hugh Jones to step down 41
Dec 15, 2016: Sabre Corporation announces promotion of Sean Menke to President and CEO 42
Oct 20, 2016: Sabre appoints Alfred de Cárdenas as Chief Commercial Officer for Travel Network 43
Jun 20, 2016: Sabre announces CEO Transition 44
Section 5 – Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Tables
Sabre Corporation, Key Facts 5
Sabre Corporation, Key Employees 6
Sabre Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Sabre Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
Sabre Corporation, History 11
Sabre Corporation, Subsidiaries 20
Sabre Corporation, Key Competitors 28
Sabre Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 29
Sabre Corporation, Annual Ratios 30
Sabre Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Sabre Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
Sabre Corporation, Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48