◆英語タイトル：Rush Enterprises, Inc. (RUSHA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Rush Enterprises, Inc. (RUSHA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Rush Enterprises, Inc. (Rush Enterprises) is a full-service, integrated retailer of commercial vehicles and related services. The company is into the sale of new and used heavy-duty, medium-duty and light-duty trucks and buses and related parts and services manufactured by Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus or Blue Bird and Mitsubishi Fuso. Rush Enterprises is also into retail sale of new and used construction equipment, aftermarket parts and service facilities, equipment rentals, and the financing of new and used construction equipment. The company operates various businesses through, Rush Truck Centers, Perfection Equipment and World Wide Tires centers. It has a network of a construction equipment dealership and heavy and medium duty truck dealerships across North America. Rush Enterprises is headquartered in New Braunfels, Texas, the US.
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2017: Rush Enterprises Q2 net income increases
Apr 24,2017: Rush Enterprises Q1 net income increases
Mar 29,2017: Rush Enterprises announces management changes
Feb 15,2017: Rush Enterprises Q4 net income up
Jul 26,2016: Rush Enterprises reports second quarter 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Key Facts 5
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Key Employees 6
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – History 9
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Company Statement 11
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Business Description 17
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 18
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Strengths 19
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Weaknesses 20
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Opportunities 21
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Threats 22
Rush Enterprises, Inc. – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Jul 26, 2017: Rush Enterprises Q2 net income increases 31
Apr 24, 2017: Rush Enterprises Q1 net income increases 32
Mar 29, 2017: Rush Enterprises announces management changes 33
Feb 15, 2017: Rush Enterprises Q4 net income up 34
Jul 26, 2016: Rush Enterprises reports second quarter 2016 results 35
Jul 11, 2016: Rush Enterprises names Michael J. McRoberts as Chief Operating Officer 37
Feb 09, 2016: Rush Enterprises reports fourth quarter and year-end 2015 results 38
Section 5 – Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List of Tables
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Key Facts 5
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Key Employees 6
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Rush Enterprises, Inc., History 9
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Other Locations 14
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Rush Enterprises, Inc. (RUSHA)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら