◆英語タイトル：Rottneros AB (RROS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Rottneros AB (RROS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Rottneros AB (Rottneros) is a producer and supplier of customized pulp. The company’s products include pulp, paper pulp, chemical pulp and mechanical pulp. Its pulp products find application in pulps for lightweight coated (LWC) and ultra-lightweight coated (ULWC) papers, thin wood free specialty papers, nearly wood-free coated paper, bulky book and offset papers, board, fibres for filters and E-pulp in electrical applications. Its products are also used in specialist applications ranging from printing paper to insoles in shoes. Rottneros produces paper pulp at two mills, namely, Vallvik Mill, which produces chemical pulp and Rottneros Mill, which produces mechanical pulp. The company has operational presence in Europe, the US, and some of the Asian markets. Rottneros is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Rottneros AB Key Recent Developments
Jun 22,2017: Rottneros appoints Michael Berggren as mill manager of Vallvik Mill
Oct 19,2016: Rottneros appoints Monica Pasanen as new CFO
Mar 21,2016: New President and CEO of Rottneros AB (publ) appointed
Mar 21,2016: Rottneros: New President and CEO of Rottneros AB appointed
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Rottneros AB – Key Facts 5
Rottneros AB – Key Employees 6
Rottneros AB – Key Employee Biographies 7
Rottneros AB – Major Products and Services 8
Rottneros AB – History 9
Rottneros AB – Company Statement 11
Rottneros AB – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Rottneros AB – Business Description 14
Rottneros AB – Corporate Strategy 15
Rottneros AB – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Rottneros AB – Strengths 16
Rottneros AB – Weaknesses 17
Rottneros AB – Opportunities 18
Rottneros AB – Threats 19
Rottneros AB – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Jun 22, 2017: Rottneros appoints Michael Berggren as mill manager of Vallvik Mill 28
Jun 22, 2017: Rottneros appoints Michael Berggren as mill manager of Vallvik Mill 29
Mar 21, 2016: New President and CEO of Rottneros AB (publ) appointed 30
Section 5 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
Rottneros AB, Key Facts 5
Rottneros AB, Key Employees 6
Rottneros AB, Key Employee Biographies 7
Rottneros AB, Major Products and Services 8
Rottneros AB, History 9
Rottneros AB, Other Locations 13
Rottneros AB, Subsidiaries 13
Rottneros AB, Key Competitors 20
Rottneros AB, Ratios based on current share price 21
Rottneros AB, Annual Ratios 22
Rottneros AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Rottneros AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Rottneros AB, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34