◆英語タイトル：Rogers Corp (ROG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Rogers Corp (Rogers) is a diversified company. The company offers advanced connectivity solutions, elastomeric solutions, power electronic solutions and performance materials. Its advanced connectivity solutions include laminates, bond ply or prepreg, copper clad laminates and conductive adhesive film. Rogers’ elastomeric solutions comprise silicones, silicone materials, urethane foams, polymer films and pressure sensitive tapes, and flexographic printing cushions. The company’s power electronic solutions include ceramic substrates and bonded copper substrates. It also provides molded components for level sensing, document handling and sealing; and integrated circuits for electroluminescent lighting. Rogers caters its products to aerospace and defense, consumer electronics, automotive, communication, wind and solar, digital, printing, medical, industrial, energy and recreational sectors, among others. The company has operations in the US, China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Belgium, Germany and Hungary. Rogers is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, the US.
Rogers Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 18,2021: Rogers announces retirement of chief financial officer
Dec 03,2020: Rogers Corporation appoints Megan Faust and Keith Larson to its Board of Directors
Apr 30,2020: Rogers reports first quarter 2020 results
Feb 20,2020: Rogers Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Rogers Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Rogers Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Rogers Corp – Key Information
Rogers Corp – Overview
Rogers Corp – Key Employees
Rogers Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Rogers Corp – Key Operational Heads
Rogers Corp – Major Products and Services
Rogers Corp – History
Rogers Corp – Company Statement
Rogers Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Rogers Corp – Business Description
Rogers Corp – Corporate Strategy
Rogers Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Rogers Corp – Strengths
Rogers Corp – Weaknesses
Rogers Corp – Opportunities
Rogers Corp – Threats
Rogers Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Rogers Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Rogers Corp, Key Information
Rogers Corp, Key Ratios
Rogers Corp, Share Data
Rogers Corp, Major Products and Services
Rogers Corp, History
Rogers Corp, Key Employees
Rogers Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Rogers Corp, Key Operational Heads
Rogers Corp, Other Locations
Rogers Corp, Subsidiaries
Rogers Corp, Key Competitors
Rogers Corp, SWOT Analysis
Rogers Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Rogers Corp, Annual Ratios
Rogers Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios