◆英語タイトル：Rexnord Corp (RXN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Rexnord Corp (RXN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Rexnord Corp (Rexnord) offers process and motion control, and water management products. The company designs, manufactures, markets and services mechanical components, and water flow control and conservation products. Its product portfolio includes motion control products, aerospace components, and shaft management products; and water distribution and drainage, finish plumbing, professional grade water control and safety, and site works products. The company markets its products and services under Falk, Rexnord, FlatTop, Rex, Link-Belt, Zurn, Wilkins, and VAG brands. It serves cement and aggregates, energy and power generation, mining, agriculture, petrochemical, aerospace, forest and wood products, food and beverage, and general industrial and automation applications across North America, Europe, and other regions. Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the US.
Rexnord Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 30,2018: Rexnord reports Q1 FY2019 financial results and increases FY2019 operating outlook
Nov 01,2017: Rexnord Reports Q2 FY2018 Financial Results and Increases FY2018 Operating Outlook
Sep 26,2017: Nearly all job cuts done at Rexnord’s Indianapolis factory
Sep 21,2017: Rexnord to lay off all but ten remaining workers next week
Aug 03,2017: Rexnord reports Q1 FY2018 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Rexnord Corp – Key Facts 6
Rexnord Corp – Key Employees 7
Rexnord Corp – Key Employee Biographies 8
Rexnord Corp – Major Products and Services 9
Rexnord Corp – History 10
Rexnord Corp – Company Statement 12
Rexnord Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Rexnord Corp – Business Description 16
Business Segment: Process & Motion Control 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Water Management 16
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Europe 17
Geographical Segment: Rest of World 17
Geographical Segment: The US 17
R&D Overview 17
Rexnord Corp – Corporate Strategy 18
Rexnord Corp – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Rexnord Corp – Strengths 19
Rexnord Corp – Weaknesses 20
Rexnord Corp – Opportunities 21
Rexnord Corp – Threats 22
Rexnord Corp – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Rexnord Corp, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
Jul 30, 2018: Rexnord reports Q1 FY2019 financial results and increases FY2019 operating outlook 32
Nov 01, 2017: Rexnord Reports Q2 FY2018 Financial Results and Increases FY2018 Operating Outlook 34
Aug 03, 2017: Rexnord reports Q1 FY2018 financial results 37
Aug 02, 2017: Rexnord Reports Q1 FY2018 Financial Results and Affirms FY2018 Operating Outlook 40
Aug 02, 2017: Rexnord reports higher Q1 net income, provides outlook for 2018 43
May 31, 2017: Rexnord Launches Digital Productivity Initiative for Industrial Customers 44
May 17, 2017: Rexnord Reports Q4 FY17 Financial Results and Initiates FY18 Operating Outlook 45
Section 5 – Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52
List of Tables
Rexnord Corp, Key Facts 6
Rexnord Corp, Key Employees 7
Rexnord Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
Rexnord Corp, Major Products and Services 9
Rexnord Corp, History 10
Rexnord Corp, Subsidiaries 13
Rexnord Corp, Key Competitors 23
Rexnord Corp, Ratios based on current share price 24
Rexnord Corp, Annual Ratios 25
Rexnord Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Rexnord Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Rexnord Corp, Interim Ratios 29
Rexnord Corp, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 48
Capital Market Ratios 48
Equity Ratios 49
Profitability Ratios 49
Cost Ratios 50
Liquidity Ratios 50
Leverage Ratios 51
Efficiency Ratios 51
List of Figures
Rexnord Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 28
Rexnord Corp, Ratio Charts 30