◆英語タイトル：Renk AG (ZAR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Renk AG (ZAR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Renk AG (Renk), a subsidiary of MAN SE, is a manufacturer of special gear units and transmissions. Its offerings include automatic shift, reverse and steering transmissions with brake systems and final drives; industrial gear units, spur and planetary gear units, high-performance gear units; standard and special horizontal and vertical slide bearings; slide bearings, marine shaft bearings and thrust bearings; curved-tooth couplings and diaphragm couplings; and test rigs. The company also provides product maintenance, repair or upgrade services. It serves petrochemical, power, marine engineering, railway, cement, plastic, and turbomachinery industries. Renk has operational presence in Asia, North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Australia and Oceania. It has production facilities in Germany, France and Switzerland. Renk is headquartered in Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany.
Renk AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 17,2017: RENK annual sales revenue increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Renk AG – Key Facts 6
Renk AG – Key Employees 7
Renk AG – Key Employee Biographies 8
Renk AG – Major Products and Services 9
Renk AG – History 11
Renk AG – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Renk AG – Business Description 14
Business Segment: Slide Bearings 14
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Special Gear Units 14
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Standard Gear Units 14
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Vehicle Transmissions 15
Capital Expenditure 15
Key Stats 15
Geographical Segment: Africa 15
Geographical Segment: Americas 15
Geographical Segment: Asia 15
Geographical Segment: Australia and Oceania 16
Geographical Segment: Germany 16
Geographical Segment: Other EU countries 16
Geographical Segment: Other European countries 16
Renk AG – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Renk AG – Strengths 17
Renk AG – Weaknesses 18
Renk AG – Opportunities 19
Renk AG – Threats 20
Renk AG – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Mar 17, 2017: RENK annual sales revenue increases 29
Section 5 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
Renk AG, Key Facts 6
Renk AG, Key Employees 7
Renk AG, Key Employee Biographies 8
Renk AG, Major Products and Services 9
Renk AG, History 11
Renk AG, Other Locations 12
Renk AG, Subsidiaries 12
Renk AG, Key Competitors 21
Renk AG, Ratios based on current share price 22
Renk AG, Annual Ratios 23
Renk AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Renk AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Renk AG, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List of Figures
Renk AG, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
Renk AG, Ratio Charts 28