◆英語タイトル：Redington (India) Limited (REDINGTON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Redington (India) Limited (REDINGTON) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Redington (India) Limited (Redington) is a supply chain solutions provider that distributes technology and non-technology products, and provides logistics and support services. The company’s IT product offerings include PCs, PC building blocks, networking products, software and enterprise solutions related products; and telecommunication, digital lifestyle, entertainment products, and digital printing machines. Redington provides after sales services such as solution design and consulting, technical helpdesk, field engineering support, parts warehousing, forward and reverse logistics, imports and re-exports, and asset recovery. The company also offers warehousing and logistics services; and automated distribution solutions for third parties. Redington operates through a network of sales offices, warehouses, service centers and franchised partner centers across its service area. The company caters to retail, industrial, and commercial customers in India, the Middle East, Africa, Turkey, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and CIS countries. Redington is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Redington (India) Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 20,2017: Redington appoints Adam Jones as CTO
Aug 07,2017: Enphase Energy Expands In India With New Account Manager And Distribution Partners
May 03,2017: Redington hires LCP partner Ian Mills as managing director
Feb 02,2017: Redington: Change in Board of Directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Redington (India) Limited – Key Facts 5
Redington (India) Limited – Key Employees 6
Redington (India) Limited – Key Employee Biographies 7
Redington (India) Limited – Major Products and Services 8
Redington (India) Limited – History 9
Redington (India) Limited – Company Statement 11
Redington (India) Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Redington (India) Limited – Business Description 15
Redington (India) Limited – Corporate Strategy 16
Redington (India) Limited – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Redington (India) Limited – Strengths 17
Redington (India) Limited – Weaknesses 18
Redington (India) Limited – Opportunities 19
Redington (India) Limited – Threats 20
Redington (India) Limited – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Aug 07, 2017: Enphase Energy Expands In India With New Account Manager And Distribution Partners 29
Aug 07, 2017: Enphase Energy Expands In India With New Account Manager And Distribution Partners 30
Section 5 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
Redington (India) Limited, Key Facts 5
Redington (India) Limited, Key Employees 6
Redington (India) Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Redington (India) Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Redington (India) Limited, History 9
Redington (India) Limited, Other Locations 13
Redington (India) Limited, Subsidiaries 13
Redington (India) Limited, Key Competitors 21
Redington (India) Limited, Ratios based on current share price 22
Redington (India) Limited, Annual Ratios 23
Redington (India) Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Redington (India) Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Redington (India) Limited, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34