◆英語タイトル：RBC Bearings Inc (ROLL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
RBC Bearings Inc (RBC Bearings) is an equipment manufacturing company that deals with the production and distribution of engineered precision bearings and products. The company’s industrial product portfolio include ball bearings, cam followers, collets and toolholders, pins, rollers, shafts, rod ends, heavy duty needle roller bearings, self-lubricating bearings, slewing ring bearings and spherical plain bearings, among others. RBC Bearings offers aerospace products such as airframe control ball bearings, ball bearing rod ends, airframe control needle track rollers, stud type track roller bearings, and others. It products finds its applications across various industries including aerospace and defense, construction, energy, mining, recreational vehicles, rotorcraft, robotics and automation markets. The company handles its distribution across Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Denmark, the US, Canada, and others. RBC Bearings is headquartered in Oxford, Connecticut, the US
RBC Bearings Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 29,2021: RBC Bearings: Q3 Earnings Insights
Jan 15,2021: RBC Bearings to Webcast Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings Conference Call January 29th
Jul 20,2020: RBC Bearings to Webcast First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings Conference Call August 7th
May 01,2020: RBC Bearings to Webcast Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call May 20th
This comprehensive SWOT profile of RBC Bearings Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of RBC Bearings Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
RBC Bearings Inc – Key Information
RBC Bearings Inc – Overview
RBC Bearings Inc – Key Employees
RBC Bearings Inc – Key Employee Biographies
RBC Bearings Inc – Key Operational Heads
RBC Bearings Inc – Major Products and Services
RBC Bearings Inc – History
RBC Bearings Inc – Company Statement
RBC Bearings Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
RBC Bearings Inc – Business Description
RBC Bearings Inc – Corporate Strategy
RBC Bearings Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
RBC Bearings Inc – Strengths
RBC Bearings Inc – Weaknesses
RBC Bearings Inc – Opportunities
RBC Bearings Inc – Threats
RBC Bearings Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
RBC Bearings Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
RBC Bearings Inc, Key Information
RBC Bearings Inc, Key Ratios
RBC Bearings Inc, Share Data
RBC Bearings Inc, Major Products and Services
RBC Bearings Inc, History
RBC Bearings Inc, Key Employees
RBC Bearings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
RBC Bearings Inc, Key Operational Heads
RBC Bearings Inc, Other Locations
RBC Bearings Inc, Subsidiaries
RBC Bearings Inc, Key Competitors
RBC Bearings Inc, SWOT Analysis
RBC Bearings Inc, Ratios based on current share price
RBC Bearings Inc, Annual Ratios
RBC Bearings Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios