◆英語タイトル：Raya Holding (RAYA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Raya Holding (RAYA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Raya Holdings (Raya) provides information technology and telecommunications services. It offers information technology solutions, contact center, smart buildings, consumer electronics, data center outsourcing, social media development, food and beverage, land transport and PET remanufacturing. The company operates its business in various sectors including trading, Information and technology services, financial services, smart buildings, international services, ostool, data center, BariQ and restaurants. It offers solutions to government, finance, retail, general business, automotive, industrial and telecom industries. The company operates offices in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Poland and Nigeria. Raya is headquartered in October, Giza, Egypt.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Raya Holding – Key Facts
Raya Holding – Key Employees
Raya Holding – Key Employee Biographies
Raya Holding – Major Products and Services
Raya Holding – History
Raya Holding – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Raya Holding – Business Description
Raya Holding – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Raya Holding – Strengths
Raya Holding – Weaknesses
Raya Holding – Opportunities
Raya Holding – Threats
Raya Holding – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Raya Holding, Key Facts
Raya Holding, Key Employees
Raya Holding, Key Employee Biographies
Raya Holding, Major Products and Services
Raya Holding, History
Raya Holding, Other Locations
Raya Holding, Subsidiaries
Raya Holding, Joint Venture
Raya Holding, Key Competitors
Raya Holding, Ratios based on current share price
Raya Holding, Annual Ratios
Raya Holding, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Raya Holding, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Raya Holding, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios