◆英語タイトル：Randstad Holding NV (RAND) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Business and Consumer Services
Randstad Holding NV (RAND) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Randstad Holding NV (Randstad) is a human resource human resource consulting company. It offers recruitment, staffing, consulting and other related services. It provides professionals recruitment, global client solutions, managed services program and recruitment process outsourcing, staffing and in-house services. The company recruits managers, interim specialists, professionals, supervisors, and consultants for middle and senior management positions. Randstad offers account directors, account development managers and account officers; and payroll services, outplacement and career transition services, outsourcing, and consultancy services. It serves finance and accounting, IT, engineering, healthcare, HR, legal affairs, and marketing and communications sectors across North America, Europe, Asia and Middle East. Randstad is headquartered in Diemen, Noord-Holland, the Netherlands.
Randstad Holding NV Key Recent Developments
Apr 24,2018: Randstad Holding announces Q1 2018 results
Apr 12,2018: An ambitious vision for a sustainable future of work: Randstad joins WBCSD
Apr 03,2018: Randstad Sourceright hires Jean-Francois Vezina as executive vice president
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Randstad Holding NV – Key Facts
Randstad Holding NV – Key Employees
Randstad Holding NV – Key Employee Biographies
Randstad Holding NV – Major Products and Services
Randstad Holding NV – History
Randstad Holding NV – Company Statement
Randstad Holding NV – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Randstad Holding NV – Business Description
Business Segment: Global Businesses
Business Segment: In-house Services
Business Segment: Professionals
Business Segment: Staffing
Geographical Segment: Belgium and Luxembourg
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Global Businesses
Geographical Segment: Iberia
Geographical Segment: Italy
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Other European Countries
Geographical Segment: Rest of the world
Geographical Segment: The Netherlands
Randstad Holding NV – Corporate Strategy
Randstad Holding NV – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Randstad Holding NV – Strengths
Randstad Holding NV – Weaknesses
Randstad Holding NV – Opportunities
Randstad Holding NV – Threats
Randstad Holding NV – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 24, 2018: Randstad Holding announces Q1 2018 results
Apr 12, 2018: An ambitious vision for a sustainable future of work: Randstad joins WBCSD
Apr 03, 2018: Randstad Sourceright hires Jean-Francois Vezina as executive vice president
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Randstad Holding NV, Key Facts
Randstad Holding NV, Key Employees
Randstad Holding NV, Key Employee Biographies
Randstad Holding NV, Major Products and Services
Randstad Holding NV, History
Randstad Holding NV, Subsidiaries
Randstad Holding NV, Key Competitors
Randstad Holding NV, Ratios based on current share price
Randstad Holding NV, Annual Ratios
Randstad Holding NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Randstad Holding NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Randstad Holding NV, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Randstad Holding NV, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Randstad Holding NV, Ratio Charts