◆英語タイトル：Quantum Corp (QTM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Quantum Corp (Quantum) is a technology company that offers intelligent solutions for capturing, sharing and preserving digital assets over the data lifecycle. The company provides products such as stornext scale-out storage, Q-cloud archive, quantum archives, scalar , LTO Tape Drives, DXi deduplication, Q-Cloud protect, drives and media, and QXS 12G storage quantum, among others. It provides solutions such as corporate video, video surveillance, geospatial, next-gen archive, tiered storage, object storage, cloud backup, encryption and hybrid storage. Quantum serves government, service providers, finance, life sciences and education industries. The company operates through its offices located in Colorado, California, Minnesota, New York, Texas and Washington. Quantum is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Quantum Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Quantum Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Quantum Corp – Key Information
Quantum Corp – Overview
Quantum Corp – Key Employees
Quantum Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Quantum Corp – Key Operational Heads
Quantum Corp – Major Products and Services
Quantum Corp – History
Quantum Corp – Company Statement
Quantum Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Quantum Corp – Business Description
Quantum Corp – Corporate Strategy
Quantum Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Quantum Corp – Strengths
Quantum Corp – Weaknesses
Quantum Corp – Opportunities
Quantum Corp – Threats
Quantum Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Quantum Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Quantum Corp, Key Information
Quantum Corp, Key Ratios
Quantum Corp, Share Data
Quantum Corp, Major Products and Services
Quantum Corp, History
Quantum Corp, Key Employees
Quantum Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Quantum Corp, Key Operational Heads
Quantum Corp, Other Locations
Quantum Corp, Subsidiaries
Quantum Corp, Key Competitors
Quantum Corp, SWOT Analysis
Quantum Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Quantum Corp, Annual Ratios
Quantum Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios