◆英語タイトル：Qioptiq Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Qioptiq Group – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Qioptiq Group (Qioptiq), a subsidiary of Excelitas Technologies Corp, designs and manufactures photonic products and solutions. The company’s major products include electro optics, electro and magneto optics, electro-optic modulators, electro-optic modules, enlarging lenses, faraday isolators, dental x-ray, a-zoom microscopes, fetura advanced zoom lens technology, fiber couplers, fiber optic lasers, fiber optics, automated microscopes, beam expanders, camera couplers, semiconductor probing microscopes, telecentric lenses, dental cameras and micro-inspection lenses, among others. It serves medical and life sciences, defense and aerospace, industrial manufacturing, and research and development markets and applications. It has presence in Europe, Asia and North America. Qioptiq is headquartered in Luxembourg.
Qioptiq Group Key Recent Developments
Apr 04,2018 Excelitas to Display Medical Illumination and Curing Systems at BIOMEDevice
Mar 13,2018 Excelitas Technologies to Showcase New Laser Solutions at LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA
Mar 13,2018 Excelitas to Highlight Medical Illumination and Laser Systems at Focus on Microscopy
Mar 07,2018 Qioptiq Introduces New LINOS F-Theta-Ronar 265mm Lens for 1900-2000nm
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Qioptiq Group – Key Facts
Qioptiq Group – Key Employees
Qioptiq Group – Key Operational Employees
Qioptiq Group – Major Products and Services
Qioptiq Group – History
Qioptiq Group – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Qioptiq Group – Business Description
Qioptiq Group – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Qioptiq Group – Strengths
Qioptiq Group – Weaknesses
Qioptiq Group – Opportunities
Qioptiq Group – Threats
Qioptiq Group – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 04, 2018: Excelitas to Display Medical Illumination and Curing Systems at BIOMEDevice
Mar 13, 2018: Excelitas Technologies to Showcase New Laser Solutions at LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA
Mar 13, 2018: Excelitas to Highlight Medical Illumination and Laser Systems at Focus on Microscopy
Mar 07, 2018: Qioptiq Introduces New LINOS F-Theta-Ronar 265mm Lens for 1900-2000nm
Feb 21, 2018: Qioptiq Introduces SlimLine for X-ray Diagnostics Featuring Spine Mode
Feb 08, 2018: Qioptiq Introduces New Rodenstock HR Digital UV and Circular Polarizing Lens Filters
Feb 01, 2018: Excelitas Expands OmniCure UV LED Curing Line with New AC8-HD
Jan 30, 2018: Excelitas Technologies Debuts Medium-Power Faraday Isolator Series at SPIE Photonics West
Jan 30, 2018: Excelitas Technologies Introduces Rotatable (RO) Faraday Isolator at SPIE Photonics West
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Qioptiq Group, Key Facts
Qioptiq Group, Key Employees
Qioptiq Group, Key Operational Employees
Qioptiq Group, Major Products and Services
Qioptiq Group, History
Qioptiq Group, Subsidiaries
Qioptiq Group, Key Competitors