◆英語タイトル：PulteGroup Inc (PHM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
PulteGroup Inc (PHM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PulteGroup Inc (PulteGroup) is a homebuilder. It acquires and develops land plots for residential construction purposes. The company offers various home designs including single-family detached, townhouses, condominiums, and duplexes. PulteGroup’s portfolio of services includes designing, land acquisition and development and construction services. Through its subsidiaries, it provides financial assistance in the form of mortgage banking and insurance brokerage. The company operates homebuilding business under the brand names Centex, Pulte Homes, Del Webb, DiVosta Homes, John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods and American West. It has operations in the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest and West regions of the US. PulteGroup is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
PulteGroup Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 28,2021: PulteGroup s Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Webcast Conference Call Scheduled for January 28, 2021
Jul 14,2020: Ryan Companies breaks ground naming former Ford site redevelopment
Apr 23,2020: PulteGroup s First Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Webcast Conference Call Scheduled for April 23, 2020
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
PulteGroup Inc – Key Facts
PulteGroup Inc – Key Employees
PulteGroup Inc – Key Employee Biographies
PulteGroup Inc – Major Products and Services
PulteGroup Inc – History
PulteGroup Inc – Company Statement
PulteGroup Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
PulteGroup Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Financial Services
Business Segment: Homebuilding
Geographical Segment: Financial Services
Geographical Segment: Florida
Geographical Segment: Midwest
Geographical Segment: Northeast
Geographical Segment: Southeast
Geographical Segment: Texas
Geographical Segment: West
PulteGroup Inc – Corporate Strategy
PulteGroup Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
PulteGroup Inc – Strengths
PulteGroup Inc – Weaknesses
PulteGroup Inc – Opportunities
PulteGroup Inc – Threats
PulteGroup Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jan 28, 2021: PulteGroup s Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Webcast Conference Call Scheduled for January 28, 2021
Jul 14, 2020: Ryan Companies breaks ground naming former Ford site redevelopment
Apr 23, 2020: PulteGroup s First Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Webcast Conference Call Scheduled for April 23, 2020
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
PulteGroup Inc, Key Facts
PulteGroup Inc, Key Employees
PulteGroup Inc, Key Employee Biographies
PulteGroup Inc, Major Products and Services
PulteGroup Inc, History
PulteGroup Inc, Subsidiaries
PulteGroup Inc, Key Competitors
PulteGroup Inc, Ratios based on current share price
PulteGroup Inc, Annual Ratios
PulteGroup Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
PulteGroup Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios