◆英語タイトル：PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (BNGA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (BNGA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (CIMB Niaga), a subsidiary of CIMB Group Holdings Berhad, is a banking and financial services provider. It offers a wide range of products such as savings, bancassurance, credit and debit cards, deposits, remittances, loans, and treasury products. Its services portfolio includes mobile banking, phone banking, ATMs, and financing services. Its deposit product offerings are current accounts, savings accounts, time deposits and certificates of deposit. CIMB Niaga’s loan portfolio comprises housing loans, car loans, multipurpose loans, financial assistance to small and medium enterprises, working capital loans, personal financing and mortgage loans. In addition, the bank provides custodial, trustee, investment management and mutual fund services to third parties. CIMB Niaga is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Chandra Asri Petrochemical Signs US$120 million working capital facility agreements with Bank Mandiri
Mar 27,2018: CIMB Bank wins ‘Best Retail Bank in Malaysia’ for second consecutive year at Asian Banker 2018 Awards
Feb 28,2018: CIMB Group Holdings Berhad reports PBT of RM6.11bn for financial year 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – Key Facts
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – Key Employees
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – Key Employee Biographies
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – Major Products and Services
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – History
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – Company Statement
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – Business Description
Business Segment: Business
Business Segment: Corporate
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Retail
Business Segment: Sharia
Business Segment: Subsidiaries
Business Segment: Treasury
Geographical Segment: Central Java
Geographical Segment: East Indonesia
Geographical Segment: East Java
Geographical Segment: Jakarta
Geographical Segment: Subsidiary
Geographical Segment: Sumatera
Geographical Segment: West Java
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – Strengths
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – Weaknesses
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – Opportunities
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – Threats
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 01, 2018: Chandra Asri Petrochemical Signs US$120 million working capital facility agreements with Bank Mandiri
Mar 27, 2018: CIMB Bank wins ‘Best Retail Bank in Malaysia’ for second consecutive year at Asian Banker 2018 Awards
Feb 28, 2018: CIMB Group Holdings Berhad reports PBT of RM6.11bn for financial year 2017
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Key Facts
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Key Employees
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Key Employee Biographies
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Major Products and Services
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, History
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Other Locations
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Key Competitors
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Ratios based on current share price
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Annual Ratios
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Ratio Charts