◆英語タイトル：Proximus plc (PROX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Proximus plc (PROX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Proximusplc (Proximus), formerly Belgacom NV, is a telecommunication company that provides internet, telephony, and data transmission services. Its offerings include fixed telephony services such as unlimited local calls, periodic free calls, fixed cost calls to international countries such as European countries and the US, Canada, Turkey and Morocco. It also offers free services such as three-party conference calls, automatic recall, and answering services; mobile telephony services: internet services through Wi-Fi hotspots, and modems for tablets, laptop and iPads; and prepaid cards for internet, sms, and voice calls; internet services such as anti-virus, cloud, and home solutions; and television services such as various channels to PC, mobile and other devices. The company also provides internet, fixed line phone and television equipments such as modems, decoders, wireless adapters, Wi-Fi extenders, telephone sets, and other for rental and sale. It caters to residential, enterprise and public markets in Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Belgium and other countries. Proximus is headquartered in Brussels.
Proximus plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 28,2017: Proximus Q2 net income decreases
Jun 15,2017: Proximus appoints chief consumer market officer and executive committee member
May 05,2017: Proximus Group Q1 net income increases
Feb 24,2017: Proximus Group Q4 net income decreases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Proximus plc – Key Facts 5
Proximus plc – Key Employees 6
Proximus plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Proximus plc – Major Products and Services 8
Proximus plc – History 9
Proximus plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Proximus plc – Business Description 15
Proximus plc – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Proximus plc – Strengths 16
Proximus plc – Weaknesses 17
Proximus plc – Opportunities 18
Proximus plc – Threats 19
Proximus plc – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Jul 28, 2017: Proximus Q2 net income decreases 28
Jun 15, 2017: Proximus appoints chief consumer market officer and executive committee member 29
May 05, 2017: Proximus Group Q1 net income increases 30
Feb 24, 2017: Proximus Group Q4 net income decreases 31
Oct 28, 2016: Proximus Group financial results third quarter 2016 32
May 05, 2016: In the first quarter of 2016, Proximus continues to deliver strong commercial results and enhances its profitability 34
Mar 25, 2016: Proximus: New appointment in the Executive Committee 35
Feb 26, 2016: Proximus closes a successful year, achieving its growth ambition one year ahead of plan 36
Section 5 – Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List of Tables
Proximus plc, Key Facts 5
Proximus plc, Key Employees 6
Proximus plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Proximus plc, Major Products and Services 8
Proximus plc, History 9
Proximus plc, Subsidiaries 13
Proximus plc, Joint Venture 14
Proximus plc, Key Competitors 20
Proximus plc, Ratios based on current share price 21
Proximus plc, Annual Ratios 22
Proximus plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Proximus plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Proximus plc, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41