◆英語タイトル：Provogue (India) Limited (PROVOGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Provogue (India) Limited (PROVOGE) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Provogue (India) Limited (Provogue) is a fashion and lifestyle retailer which manufactures and sells apparel and accessories for men and women. The company offerings for men include shirts, T-shirts, jackets, suits and blazers, sweaters and sweatshirts, jeans, trousers and chinos, shorts, socks, sunglasses, and shoes and trainers. Its products for women include dresses, shirts, blouses, trousers, T-shirts, and knitted tops. Provogue also offers fragrances, luggage, belts, glasses, wallets, and other accessories. The company manufactures products in its facilities at Daman, and Baddi, Himachal Pradesh; and retails through a network of Provogue stores, shop-in-shop outlets in national chain stores and multi brand outlets, and e-commerce channels. It offers products in both domestic and export markets. Provogue is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Provogue (India) Limited – Key Facts 5
Provogue (India) Limited – Key Employees 6
Provogue (India) Limited – Major Products and Services 7
Provogue (India) Limited – History 8
Provogue (India) Limited – Company Statement 9
Provogue (India) Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Joint Venture 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Provogue (India) Limited – Business Description 12
Provogue (India) Limited – Corporate Strategy 13
Provogue (India) Limited – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Provogue (India) Limited – Strengths 14
Provogue (India) Limited – Weaknesses 15
Provogue (India) Limited – Opportunities 16
Provogue (India) Limited – Threats 17
Provogue (India) Limited – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 – Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
Provogue (India) Limited, Key Facts 5
Provogue (India) Limited, Key Employees 6
Provogue (India) Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Provogue (India) Limited, History 8
Provogue (India) Limited, Other Locations 10
Provogue (India) Limited, Subsidiaries 10
Provogue (India) Limited, Joint Venture 11
Provogue (India) Limited, Key Competitors 18
Provogue (India) Limited, Ratios based on current share price 19
Provogue (India) Limited, Annual Ratios 20
Provogue (India) Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Provogue (India) Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28