◆英語タイトル：Procter & Gamble Health Ltd (PGHL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd (PGHL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd (P&G Health), formerly Merck Ltd, a subsidiary of Procter & Gamble Overseas India BV, is a manufacturer and marketer of pharmaceutical products. The company’s product portfolio comprises over-the-counter products, minerals, vitamins and supplements products for consumers. It markets products under Neurobion, Polybion, Evion, Livogen, Nasivion, and Seven Seas brand names. The company manufactures its pharma and chemical products at the company-owned production facility in Goa, India and third-party managed production sites. It exports pharmaceutical products to Asian countries such as Nepal, Maldives, Myanmar and Sri Lanka; and outside Asia. P&G Health is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 29,2020: Procter & Gamble Health posts net profit of Rs 46.5 crore for March quarter
Jan 13,2020: P&G Health partners with PHFI to implement Digital Health Project at Goa under its ‘SEHAT’ CSR Program
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd – Key Facts
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd – Key Employees
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd – Major Products and Services
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd – History
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd – Business Description
Other Break-up: Other operating revenue
Other Break-up: Sale of products
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: Outside India
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd – Strengths
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd – Weaknesses
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd – Opportunities
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd – Threats
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 29, 2020: Procter & Gamble Health posts net profit of Rs 46.5 crore for March quarter
Jan 13, 2020: P&G Health partners with PHFI to implement Digital Health Project at Goa under its ‘SEHAT’ CSR Program
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, Key Facts
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, Key Employees
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, Major Products and Services
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, History
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, Other Locations
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, Key Competitors
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, Annual Ratios
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, Interim Ratios
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios