◆英語タイトル：PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC), a subsidiary of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited is a professional services company. The company offers various services such as financial statement audit, regulatory compliance and reporting, IFRS reporting, assistance on capital market transactions, financial accounting, independent controls, actuarial insurance services and internal audit services, among others. It serves various industries, including aerospace and defense, asset and wealth management, automotive, banking and capital markets, capital projects and infrastructure, chemicals, consumer markets, energy, utilities and mining, engineering and construction, financial services, forest, paper and packaging, health industries, health services, hospitality and leisure, among others. PwC is headquartered in New York, the US.
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP Key Recent Developments
Feb 27,2019 Nemaska Lithium reviews strategic alternatives
Jan 03,2019 PwC completes its first stock count audit using drone technology
Sep 04,2018 Sphinx provides corporate update
Jul 26,2018 PwC appoints Kelly Barnes as Global Health Industries leader
Jul 19,2018 Almost one-third of mining investments are written off: Morgan Stanley
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Key Facts
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Key Employees
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Key Employee Biographies
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Major Products and Services
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – History
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Business Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Strengths
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Weaknesses
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Opportunities
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Threats
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 27, 2019: Nemaska Lithium reviews strategic alternatives
Jan 03, 2019: PwC completes its first stock count audit using drone technology
Sep 04, 2018: Sphinx provides corporate update
Jul 26, 2018: PwC appoints Kelly Barnes as Global Health Industries leader
Jul 19, 2018: Almost one-third of mining investments are written off: Morgan Stanley
Jul 10, 2018: Metal Bulletin Successfully Completes Benchmark Assurance Review for Increased Number of Prices
Jan 02, 2018: SunEdison emerges from Chapter 11 bankruptcy
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Key Facts
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Key Employees
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Key Employee Biographies
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Major Products and Services
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, History
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Other Locations
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Subsidiaries
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Key Competitors